LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 258 users in the forums

omigod, it is april 15, i should be doing my taxes but instead im doing this stupid mock

Dang man,
ignore the jerks on here.

Points for creativity, unfortunately I don't think trading up for a back-up QB is smart when we have other needs where our picks could start.

Also, I am hoping that Andre Johnson trade isn't about that 32 year old WR...
Originally posted by WRATHman44:
The only thing you got right was calling this mock stupid.

Yup
You did to that draft what the IRS is about to do to you.
Sometimes different is good. This is not one of those times.
Lol, as I've stated before, I suck baaaaaad at mock drafts and I personally believe it's not cool and also bad karma to down others, but, DAAAAANG (in a Joe Dirt voice), this mock is pretty bad.

I applaud your effort, but dang that's pretty bad.
Originally posted by hofer36:
rd 1---trade up for blake bortles (prison insurance for kaepernick)
rd 2--trade for andre johnson
rd 3-carl bradford olb
rd 4 pierre desir cb
rd 5 james stone -c
rd 6 brock vereen s
rd 7 trade for 2015 picks

With all respect, Paul Hofer is rolling over in his grave looking at this one...and he's not even dead yet.
Originally posted by CWin4949:
Lol, as I've stated before, I suck baaaaaad at mock drafts and I personally believe it's not cool and also bad karma to down others, but, DAAAAANG (in a Joe Dirt voice), this mock is pretty bad.

I applaud your effort, but dang that's pretty bad.

effort? you mean im allowed to put effort into it
Don't quit your day job.
Drinking and taxes do not go together...so this was a good choice...doing a mock. That said...whaaat?

[ Edited by dtg_9er on Apr 16, 2014 at 7:03 AM ]

Originally posted by Quest4six:
Dang man,
ignore the jerks on here.

Points for creativity, unfortunately I don't think trading up for a back-up QB is smart when we have other needs where our picks could start.

Also, I am hoping that Andre Johnson trade isn't about that 32 year old WR...

Lol, I like how you call the harsh critics "jerks," then you essentially call him stupid for trading a 2 for Andre Johnson.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
Drinking and taxes do not go together...so this was a good choice...doing a mock. That said...whaaat?

I hope he puts his income where it's supposed to be and the expenses where it's supposed to be!
Originally posted by Bluesbro:

Originally posted by Giedi:
I hope he puts his income where it's supposed to be and the expenses where it's supposed to be!

Might raise a flag if he doesn't...but if it works? Let me know!
Terribad
Share 49ersWebzone