I think we will keep the majority of our picks now due to our horrible off the field troubles. I'm not doing trades but for the record if I was, I'd trade up mid way through the first for Beckham jr. I actually hope that happens. My picks may take a little wheeling and dealing but we do a lot of that so it's not out of the question.
1. Darqueze Denard - Mich St. cb - I've read he may slip into the 20s so this would be the guy to make a small move for and land a starter from day 1.
2. Deone Bucannon - Wash St. Ss - a good replacement for Whitner.
2. Matavious Bryant - Clemson - Wr - could end up being very special, tall fast good hands.
3. Jeremiah Attaocho - Georgia Tech - Olb - The Aldon Smith effect,
3. Stanley Jean-Baptiste - Nebraska - cb -
3. Dri Archer - Kent State - wr/rb/kr - the new full time kick and punt returner big play specialist.
4. Bryan Stork - FSU - C - good center prospect
5. James Wilder Jr. - FSU - RB - we seem to have better luck with powerful guys, James is big powerful running back.
7. Max Bullough - Mich St. - ILB - I really love this guy, he could be a great backup and special teamer.
7. Aaron Colvin - Oklahoma - cb - injured player we are bound to draft one.
7. Logan Thomas - Virginia Tech - Qb - project qb for Harbaugh to groom.