There are 164 users in the forums

MadDog Master's Edition Big 256 Board- The Whole Enchilada

Spell checks -- Jason Verret, Dakota Dozier, Tajh Boyd, Jemea Thomas

Thanks again for the hard work this year. Much appreciated.
[ Edited by SofaKing on Apr 13, 2014 at 11:00 PM ]
  • xcfan
  • Veteran
bortles is so overrated. you don't take a qb #1 unless he's done it; blake has some blank pages in that resume.
Always looking forward to the Big Board every year. Thanks MD!
  • DeUh
  • Veteran
Thanks.
Do you think your big board will alter after the Aldon Smith's incident?
Originally posted by TheBigDemonWillis52:
Do you think your big board will alter after the Aldon Smith's incident?

Read description in the first post. This big board is not made for the specific team's current needs.
Some of these meteoric rises, I understand. Others, not so much. Interesting you see Nix falling out of the first round? Not sure unless his injury is still really messed up.

In other news, not surprised to see Latimer rocket up the boards. The 4th and 5th were nowhere near his skill level. Now there's talk he could even go in the 1st, as is the case I'm hearing with Moncrief too.

Also, CB Phillip Gaines is gaining major buzz as a likely 2nd round pick. Also not surprising considering he has lockdown capabilities. With a little added upper body strength without sacrificing quickness, he could be a nearly unbeatable CB.

There are a few players at the end of the draft I might have differently, but overall can't argue with all this hard work.
I'm sorry to see Martavis Bryant so high on your list.

No Dri Archer?
[ Edited by Paul_Hofer on Apr 14, 2014 at 12:49 PM ]
minor thing - Shaq Richardson played for Arizona, not Arizona St
  • GORO
  • Veteran
71 Lamarcus Joyner Florida State CB, this guy looks like a play maker and if he slides to third round I think he will be a steal for some team.

• GORO
  • Veteran
MadDog If the 49ers decide to add another TE early whom do you like between Austin Seferian-Jenkins Washington , Troy Niklas Notre Dame?
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Spell checks -- Jason Verret, Dakota Dozier, Tajh Boyd, Jemea Thomas

Thanks again for the hard work this year. Much appreciated.

Check is in the mail. Thanks
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
minor thing - Shaq Richardson played for Arizona, not Arizona St

Of all people, you would know for sure. This Excel sheet sometimes adds the St. automatically when I type Florida or Ohio, etc. Thanks for the catch.
Originally posted by GORO:
MadDog If the 49ers decide to add another TE early whom do you like between Austin Seferian-Jenkins Washington , Troy Niklas Notre Dame?

Niklas is the more complete player, ASJ the more explosive.

Honestly, I'd be shocked if they go TE early. Maybe a late round blocking TE. Just too many needs at CB, WR, ILB, etc.
Originally posted by GORO:
71 Lamarcus Joyner Florida State CB, this guy looks like a play maker and if he slides to third round I think he will be a steal for some team.

Excellent college player. Probably limited to nickel corner duties in the NFL due to size limitations.
Share 49ersWebzone