There are 101 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Jeremiah Attaochu-SR-OLB-Georgia Tech

Originally posted by MadDog49er:
JA will be long gone by our second round pick. Simply too good. Could sneak in the back end of the first round. Would not be surprised.

Would you take him at 30? I would. Especially in light of Aldon's new f**k up. Pass rush is everything to me. I like what Skuta brings to the team and like Lemoniers potential but its not like we couldn't improve there.
You never know. Baalke could trade back from rd 1, pick up a 2015 pick, and draft a defensive player like JA or Tuitt and then go WR and CB in rd 2.
In light of Aldon's BS I wouldn't mind taking him at 30 now...I believe we have until May 3rd to pick up Smith's option (which I highly doubt we do), so that will give us a idea in the direction Baalke will go.
Originally posted by tatdwolf49:
I don't see OLB as a need this year after spending a 3rd pick on Lemonier ...Plus(Mel N todd) said this dude is still a raw prospect that he hasn't been playing football that long ...

They said Aldon was VERY raw as well
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
If he's still sitting there at the bottom of the 2nd by all means, but I'd hate to burn draft capital moving up for a luxury pick.

Now that Aldon Smith fell off the wagon, this guy should be on the Niners radar as insurance.
Dose this guy have any workout numbers ????? I didnt see anything on cbs sports site .....
  • DeUh
Originally posted by tatdwolf49:
Dose this guy have any workout numbers ????? I didnt see anything on cbs sports site .....

40 Yrd Dash 4.58 / 4.63
10 Yrd Dash 1.55 / 1.60
Bench N/A
Vertical 37.5"
Broad N/A
20 Yrd Shuttle 4.64
3-Cone Drill 7.28