WISCONSIN
CB SHAQUILLE RICHARDSON
ARIZONA
TE A.C. LEONARD
TENNESSEE STATE
OT SEANTREL HENDERSON
MIAMI
Great insight
different yes. out of draft position, most certainly. no way is JM a late 1st rounder.

#'s 56, 77, 100, 129. majorly reaching at those slots.
[ Edited by Negrodamus on Apr 9, 2014 at 3:35 PM ]
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
different yes. out of draft position, most certainly. no way is JM a late 1st rounder.

Prsonally I think Skov and Thomas are steals.Street was a reach because I wanted Latimer but he got picked right before I was up to pick.I agree that Breeland was a reach.
[ Edited by 9ertillidie on Apr 9, 2014 at 3:42 PM ]
  • xcfan
  • Veteran
the last two guys aren't wired correctly--wasted picks.
matthews isn't 1st rd material--nothing in his game strikes fear in a nfl cb. they'll be just like, "i can dead heat this guy." i wouldn't think of him until late 2nd at the earliest.

I'm going to disagree here.

you think he will go in front of guys like Cooks, Evans, Watkins?

JM will probably go mid second round if he isn't picked up by us (assuming this draft is what we do)

Great mock, more realistic than 99% of the other ones on here (just look up how many mocks have us taking Verrett or Tuitt with our 2nd pick)
Never said JM was higher first rounder. am not sure how you deduced that and concluded I have him slotted higher. I've always maintained that JM is a solid mid to early 2nd rounder and way ahead of DM. yet people here are advocating like DM is a sure fire 2nd rounder ahead of JM.
Originally posted by 9ertillidie:
Prsonally I think Skov and Thomas are steals.Street was a reach because I wanted Latimer but he got picked right before I was up to pick.I agree that Breeland was a reach.

Thomas just tore his ACL. in other words redshirt at best. skov is a baller no doubt but it's somewhat early for him. there are others that can be head at that slot.
Your draft makes sense but is missing that Wow factor. Skov, Martin and Devin Street are great later selections.
  • Andra
  • Veteran
I like it dude , even though I don't like the idea of using a 1st or 2nd round pick on a WR ,I do like Jordan Matthews . Switch Street for Ellington and it would be perfect to me
That's a horrible draft. Next time, use Walterfootball's big board.
This draft covers our needs. There will be some issues about the quality of the picks but the concepts are there. Four backfield players, a center, and a quality guard is good stuff.
Not a fan of this at all.
Never said JM was higher first rounder. am not sure how you deduced that and concluded I have him slotted higher. I've always maintained that JM is a solid mid to early 2nd rounder and way ahead of DM. yet people here are advocating like DM is a sure fire 2nd rounder ahead of JM.

Ah, my mistake.
I thought you were saying JM will be gone before the 1st round.

Sorry, mid-terms are going to be the death of me.
Originally posted by 9ertillidie:

What is this? A Fanspeak mock?