Originally posted by TheRedDemonWillis52:
Not really impressed of your drafting. Here is what would've creamed my pants following your FanSpeak's big board: http://fanspeak.com/ontheclock/draft.php?d=sppnnd
CB DARQUEZE DENNARD
WR KELVIN BENJAMIN
OT CYRUS KOUANDJIO
CB PHILLIP GAINES
DE KAREEM MARTIN
S CRAIG LOSTON
DT DANIEL MCCULLERS
QB LOGAN THOMAS
CB SHAQUILLE RICHARDSON
TE COLT LYERLA
OLB BOSEKO LOKOMBO
However, I normally would use the Walter's Football Big Board, because it is the most reliable source and the most accurate at ranking.
Funny how you prefer things that are accurate and reliable.
Not only is this draft unrealistic, but it shows how little you know about this team.
Which board of rejects are you from 12thman.net or raidernation?
1. Dennard won't be there at 30, plus I'd prefer Verrett
2. Kelvin Benjamin is a mess, no thank you there are better WR IMO in rounds 3-4
3. He will be gone long before them, he can go take his slow frame with that surgically repaired knee and ruin someone else's offensive line
4. Really? You take Gaines over players like Watkins and Desir? No thanks, Gaines is over-rated
5. No, he plays better in a 4-3 and would get MAULED in our system (proof again you don't know anything about this team)
6. Good choice, he won't be here then, but like the pick
7. Too slow, wouldn't do well in our 3-4 (again, study before you troll to make it more realistic, trolling 101)
8. You lose all respect as a poster with this pick
Look at that! The last 3 picks who probably won't even make the team are the ones I agree with.
Please, go troll some other boards. Pick up a life on the way over