LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 263 users in the forums

My "Cream Your Pants Uncontrollably" Mock Draft using Fanspeak

Originally posted by BrianGO:
Epic perfection, but again, Tuitt is a little bit of a stretch.

I have a this sick feeling the Seahawks will take Tuitt in the first if we don't.

I have the same feeling. Doesn't make me sick, but he's a natural fit there. They lost d-line depth, and they've always liked tall DTs in the rotation like McDaniel, Branch, Vickerson..all guys who are 6'6"+ like Tuitt.
[ Edited by SofaKing on Apr 8, 2014 at 6:50 PM ]
This is probably the 1st mock I've seen where we didn't take a CB in the first 2 rounds, and I'm completely fine with it. Desir and Jean-Babtiste are nice prospects.
Not taking a corner until the 3rd round is not something baalke will do (notice the double negative?)

Plus, our biggest need is at CB and taking Baptise and Desir won't fix anything.
The title of your draft alone is a win in my book. lol
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:
The title of your draft alone is a win in my book. lol

• LVJay
  • Veteran
WR Brandin Cooks - OREGON STATE

WR Donte Moncrief - MISSISSIPPI

CB Stanley Jean-Baptiste - NEBRASKA

CB Pierre Desir - LINDENWOOD

^^^^ mention of those names made me (somewhat) cream
Not really impressed of your drafting. Here is what would've creamed my pants following your FanSpeak's big board: http://fanspeak.com/ontheclock/draft.php?d=sppnnd

CB DARQUEZE DENNARD
MICHIGAN STATE

WR KELVIN BENJAMIN
FLORIDA STATE

OT CYRUS KOUANDJIO
ALABAMA

CB PHILLIP GAINES
RICE

DE KAREEM MARTIN
NORTH CAROLINA

S CRAIG LOSTON
LSU

DT DANIEL MCCULLERS
TENNESSEE

QB LOGAN THOMAS
VIRGINIA TECH

CB SHAQUILLE RICHARDSON
ARIZONA

TE COLT LYERLA
OREGON

OLB BOSEKO LOKOMBO
OREGON

However, I normally would use the Walter's Football Big Board, because it is the most reliable source and the most accurate at ranking.
[ Edited by TheRedDemonWillis52 on Apr 8, 2014 at 11:45 PM ]
Mocks are a crapshoot, no matter whether you use a simulator or not. If you go to Walter Football's mock database and sample a number of 'em, you'll see for yourself. Opinions of player's talent and how they potentially fit on teams are wide and varied. Most of the national sportswriter's mocks seem unlikely...largely because they don't know our team like we diehards do. That said, mocks are one of the most inexact sciences known to man...and I guess that's one of the things that make 'em so fun to do, read and critique.

As for this one, it's got a lot of talented players...some of whom probably won't be around at the places shown. Then again, every draft we see unexpected slips that virtually no one anticipated. So, who knows...this could be a gem of a mock.
Originally posted by TheRedDemonWillis52:
Not really impressed of your drafting. Here is what would've creamed my pants following your FanSpeak's big board: http://fanspeak.com/ontheclock/draft.php?d=sppnnd

CB DARQUEZE DENNARD
MICHIGAN STATE

WR KELVIN BENJAMIN
FLORIDA STATE

OT CYRUS KOUANDJIO
ALABAMA

CB PHILLIP GAINES
RICE

DE KAREEM MARTIN
NORTH CAROLINA

S CRAIG LOSTON
LSU

DT DANIEL MCCULLERS
TENNESSEE

QB LOGAN THOMAS
VIRGINIA TECH

CB SHAQUILLE RICHARDSON
ARIZONA

TE COLT LYERLA
OREGON

OLB BOSEKO LOKOMBO
OREGON

However, I normally would use the Walter's Football Big Board, because it is the most reliable source and the most accurate at ranking.

I guess you'll be creaming all alone then.

Darqueze Dennnard will be gone by pick 15. Kelvin Benjamin is hot garbage. And a Tackle in the 2nd round?????? The only pick I like in your entire draft is Craig Loston.
This would be a Super draft.

Good draft, but not totally excited about Jean-Baptiste, Copeland or Lyerla.
Originally posted by Eli_23:

CB DARQUEZE DENNARD
MICHIGAN STATE

WR KELVIN BENJAMIN
FLORIDA STATE

OT CYRUS KOUANDJIO
ALABAMA

CB PHILLIP GAINES
RICE

DE KAREEM MARTIN
NORTH CAROLINA

S CRAIG LOSTON
LSU

DT DANIEL MCCULLERS
TENNESSEE

QB LOGAN THOMAS
VIRGINIA TECH

CB SHAQUILLE RICHARDSON
ARIZONA

TE COLT LYERLA
OREGON

OLB BOSEKO LOKOMBO
OREGON

Darqueze Dennnard will be gone by pick 15. Kelvin Benjamin is hot garbage. And a Tackle in the 2nd round?????? The only pick I like in your entire draft is Craig Loston.

That implies your lack of knowledge on these prospects. Once again, I stated that the mock came from Fanspeak's big board. I usually use Walterfootball's big board, which is more close to realistic. The OT guy was the BPA in the 2nd round, while most of the better players were gone. Nice try, kiddo.
  • xcfan
  • Veteran
i didn't think i could still do that by just looking at something. good draft.

CB DARQUEZE DENNARD
MICHIGAN STATE

WR KELVIN BENJAMIN
FLORIDA STATE

OT CYRUS KOUANDJIO
ALABAMA

CB PHILLIP GAINES
RICE

DE KAREEM MARTIN
NORTH CAROLINA

S CRAIG LOSTON
LSU

DT DANIEL MCCULLERS
TENNESSEE

QB LOGAN THOMAS
VIRGINIA TECH

CB SHAQUILLE RICHARDSON
ARIZONA

TE COLT LYERLA
OREGON

OLB BOSEKO LOKOMBO
OREGON

That implies your lack of knowledge on these prospects. Once again, I stated that the mock came from Fanspeak's big board. I usually use Walterfootball's big board, which is more close to realistic. The OT guy was the BPA in the 2nd round, while most of the better players were gone. Nice try, kiddo.

All your posts imply your lack of knowledge. Using Walter Football's big board as a reliable source is a joke in itself.
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:

CB DARQUEZE DENNARD
MICHIGAN STATE

WR KELVIN BENJAMIN
FLORIDA STATE

OT CYRUS KOUANDJIO
ALABAMA

CB PHILLIP GAINES
RICE

DE KAREEM MARTIN
NORTH CAROLINA

S CRAIG LOSTON
LSU

DT DANIEL MCCULLERS
TENNESSEE

QB LOGAN THOMAS
VIRGINIA TECH

CB SHAQUILLE RICHARDSON
ARIZONA

TE COLT LYERLA
OREGON

OLB BOSEKO LOKOMBO
OREGON

All your posts imply your lack of knowledge. Using Walter Football's big board as a reliable source is a joke in itself.

Thanks for your filtering yourself down to another idiot in the 49ers' Draft War Room.
Share 49ersWebzone