There are 85 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Love this Mock, only 2 rounds

Yes please

I wouldn't even care what happened after this, Id be ear to ear smiles!
Yeah it would be alright..
What I like about it is look at some of the DBs still available when we pick.

Breeland
Gaines
Baptise
McGill

Those are some solid names and would leave us more options. I personally like McGill because he is a tough man to man corner but we can likely grab him in the 3rd.
DON"T like picking a C in the 2nd!

Much rather a G, S, WR
I'm w/LVW...2nd rd's way too early to take a C. Understand they like Richburg, but I see Kilgore winning the job. He understudied Goodwin and just needs a shot to earn the job. That said, he has Looney, Snyder and Seymour to compete with already. Better pick would be a 2nd WR or CB, possibly a DL.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Would rather take Richburg.
I would get such a draft boner if we got Cooks. Given the option of Watkins, Evans, and Cooks I would have a hard time choosing.
Martin would be good insurance if Kilgore doesn't work out at Center or if Iupati leaves and Looney doesn't improve.
[ Edited by btthepunk on Apr 8, 2014 at 3:03 PM ]
Don't know about picking Desir there, but like the other two picks, considering who was available
I hope the draft goes a little better than this for us.
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
DON"T like picking a C in the 2nd!

Much rather a G, S, WR

He can play both center and guard.
The benefit of having a talented and deep O-line is that we don't need to use an early pick, especially since there's almost always good value to be had in rounds 3-5 on the O-line.

I want to see our first six picks focus on CB, WR, and D-line.
A Center in the 2nd round? No thanks.
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Martin would be good insurance if Kilgore doesn't work out at Center or if Iupati leaves and Looney doesn't improve.

Exactly. It's a perfect fit.

O-line is boring, until you desperately need them.
Not a fan. That seems like a very high risk draft. Midget WR, Raw small-school CB, Raw inexperienced Center.