Weight: 163lbs
Arm Length: 31 5/8
Reps: N/A
40yd: 4.46
Cone: 6.63
Shuttle: 4.18
Broad Jump: 11'

Pro's: Fast, great acceleration, explosive late round prospect
Con's: iffy hands, skinny and physically weak.

https

[ Edited by kronik on Apr 4, 2014 at 1:13 PM ]
I had him either in the 6th or 7th in one of the threads on here. Now, if we can get Moncrief and Robert Herron or Dri Archer, I'd say try to sign him as an undrafted free agent if he does indeed go undrafted.
Baylor, not Texas.
5'10" I can live with.

163 pounds I'm not so sure about. That's pretty small for taking NFL hits.

Not sure how big an upgrade this guy is from Chuck Jacobs...
I say draft him with a 7th (or acquire a 6th to get him) and "injure" him, giving him a year to eat/lift/attend meetings with Q, and see next year if he is still fast at 185+. If not dump him in 2015 TC, after using his camp legs.
btw, "cons" and "weaknesses" are the same thing. Strengths vs weaknesses, pros vs cons.
If Baalke's gonna draft a shorter WR, I'd think it'd be someone stouter like Cooks or Herron. 168 lbs is ridiculous, no thanks. More than that, Baalke and Harbaugh want good football players above and beyond speed. BL: there are better options than this guy.
Someone drafted him at the top of the 3rd round in a mock draft we're doing on another message board.
Originally posted by Travisty13:
Baylor, not Texas.

Thx, it was late at night, LOL
Originally posted by WRATHman44:
btw, "cons" and "weaknesses" are the same thing. Strengths vs weaknesses, pros vs cons.

Yep, dunno what I was typing yesterday night.

Originally posted by genus49:
Someone drafted him at the top of the 3rd round in a mock draft we're doing on another message board.

That's too high imo.
I like his explosion off the line. Reminds me of Titus Young
Originally posted by kronik:
That's too high imo.

The other 31 GMs agreed with you
Originally posted by 49erDawgFan:
I like his explosion off the line. Reminds me of Titus Young

except he's not batsh!t crazy. This guy is another reason I don't go in big for 40 times. I think he is at the top of this class with Archer and Bryant when it comes to game-changing top end speed, but the 40 number doesn't indicate that at all. He's one of the only guys in the draft that makes me go "Damn, he's FAST!"
The kid can play... watched him for 4 years at BU.
Share 49ersWebzone