LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 246 users in the forums

Are you interested in seeing Draft Day (The Movie)

Are you interested in seeing Draft Day (The Movie)

I want to see it, I heard Cliff Curtis is playing as Kaepernick.
I'll rent it at some point, looks suuuuuper cheezy though.

"i'm doing what's best for the team!" c'mon....
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Don't pay to see it. The NFL has enough money. They just put out a s**tty movie with NFL logos cuz they know people will go see it.

Its about the Browns. Seriously?
Does the draft in the movie the same players in this yrs draft?
I love the premise, but it looks soooooooooo bad. Kevin Costner is the world's 2nd-worst actor (behind Ben Affleck).
Originally posted by VPofCarnage:
I love the premise, but it looks soooooooooo bad. Kevin Costner is the world's 2nd-worst actor (behind Ben Affleck).

You didn't like his monotone texas accent in Robin Hood?
i bet costner takes cush with the 1st pick
I just don't get it.. out of 32 Teams they chose the Browns .
no it looks terrible
Originally posted by VPofCarnage:

Nicolas Cage would disagree with those rankings

Originally posted by verb1der:
I want to see it, I heard Cliff Curtis is playing as Kaepernick.
LMFAOOOOOOO
So did anyone else see this? SPOILER ALERT. Is it very likely that someone would actualy give up the 6th overall pick in the draft for 3 2nd rounders?
Originally posted by tmpluff:
So did anyone else see this? SPOILER ALERT. Is it very likely that someone would actualy give up the 6th overall pick in the draft for 3 2nd rounders?

It's about the Browns, apparently!!!
I saw it with my boy and it was very good. In fact, it inspired him to do his first mock draft. I've been trying to explain to him how important a GM is esp. come draft day but being able to "see it" was much easier. He has a new appreciation for our entire FO.
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by tmpluff:

It's about the Browns, apparently!!!

It does take on the perspective from the Browns as an example of turning a franchise around but it covers most teams overall d/t all the communication between the GM's. And the best part is that the Seahawks had the #1 overall pick (worst team) and they got pwned by the Brown's GM. LOL
Share 49ersWebzone