There are 74 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The Brass Knuckles Mock Plan

• GEEK
  • Veteran
If we could get Blaine Gabbert for a 6th round pick, I think we can get Claiborne for a 5th AND LaMichael James.

Baldwin for Jenkins
Martin for a late round draft pick
Gabbert for a late round draft pick
Boldin for a late round draft pick
And we were planning to trade a late round pick for Eric Wright before he got cut by the Bucs.

So, yes I think it's realistic considering they are getting a draft pick and a player of need for a CB bust.
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
Suppose Verret is taken. Who's our fall back?

Kyle Fuller would be a great fit, too. And maybe, just maybe, Roby out of Ohio State if there's a big run on CBs in the 1st round. But with Baalke's track record, if he feels the player won't be there, he'll trade up and snag him - Eric Reid and Anthony Davis are classic examples of this.
Not a whole lot to complain about there. Nice work!
Like the mock, but why would the Cowboys trade their former #6 pick in the first round for LaMichael James? I know they aren't the sharpest tools in the shed as NFL execs go, but this seems like a stretch, even for them.
[ Edited by m_brockalexander on Mar 31, 2014 at 6:11 AM ]
I dig it.
  • pfizz
WOW. now this would be an amazing draft.
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:
Like the mock, but why would the Cowboys trade their former #6 pick in the first round for LaMichael James? I know they are the sharpest tools in the shed as NFL execs go, but this seems like a stretch, even for them.

Right but a 5th and James w/ just Claiborne might work and we are keeping Culliver!
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
Lol at thread title
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Garcia:
Lol at thread title