There are 299 users in the forums

NC's Full Mock w/trades 3/26/14

Originally posted by hofer36:
yes Bryant is raw.....raw as sushi, but just as tasty
no homo(?)
Originally posted by hofer36:
Originally posted by strickac:
I wouldn't be mad with that draft...

The only pick I dislike is the Bryant pick. He looks great on paper, but he's raw. I think he's going to struggle in the pros.

Aaron Murray is interesting though. He's getting mocked in the middle rounds, but if he were healthy I think he'd be on the fringe of the 1st, similar to Carr and Garopollo. He has a strong arm, great pocket awareness, mobility, accuracy, and experience against top competition. I'm not a scout, but to me, he looks like he has 1st round talent. However, I have a strong feeling we go after Fales based on value.

yes Bryant is raw.....raw as sushi, but just as tasty

Barring injury, the second WR the Niners select will probably be inactive this season. If Bryant is the second WR selected, he can develop for a season. With the question marks around Boldin's age and Crabtree re-signing, Bryant would be good insurance.
  • DeUh
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Paul_Hofer:
Barring injury, the second WR the Niners select will probably be inactive this season. If Bryant is the second WR selected, he can develop for a season. With the question marks around Boldin's age and Crabtree re-signing, Bryant would be good insurance.

I like Bryant because he could be a phenomenal deep threat. But I dont see much insurance in case Crabtree leaves if we draft Bryant. Totally different type of players.
Share 49ersWebzone