There are 153 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Niners awarded 3rd round Compensatory Pick

Niners awarded 3rd round Compensatory Pick

  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 21,307
Compensatory picks will be awarded in the next couple of days at the NFL Owners Meetings. Any guesses which we'll get?
[ Edited by mayo49 on Mar 24, 2014 at 1:50 PM ]
4th round. I'm guessing the Dorsey signing brings the pick down a round.
  • xcfan
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 1,703
95% it's a 4th
4th, because the NFL is rigged!
5th ...because the NFL is really rigged
4th round according to a blogger who was on the money in the last years.
4th. Thanks a LOT, Obama!
Originally posted by maxsmart:
4th, because the NFL is rigged!

Originally posted by British9er:
5th ...because the NFL is really rigged

These! ( see NFCCG )
Probably a 4th
7th so they can form their own last round B-Ball team during training camp! Hint--they will all be very tall!
3rd.
  • DeUh
  • Member
  • Posts: 2,131
I hope it will be a 3th but I think it will be a 4th.
  • buck
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 10,507
Originally posted by DeUh:
I hope it will be a 3th but I think it will be a 4th.

I agree but I still hoping it is a 3rd and a 7th.

Five sevens would be a powerful poker hand.
Originally posted by SofaKing:
4th round. I'm guessing the Dorsey signing brings the pick down a round.

Goldson, Walker & Sopoaga on one side of the scale; Dorsey on the other.

It better be a 3rd and then some.
Originally posted by VPofCarnage:
Goldson, Walker & Sopoaga on one side of the scale; Dorsey on the other.

It better be a 3rd and then some.

Don't forget RJF too.