1st - Carlos Hyde RB
2nd - Troy Niklas TE
3rd - Josh Huff WR
4th - Aaron Murray QB
5th - Jackson Jeffcoat OLB
7th - whichever kicker we take

lol nice
Originally posted by JustinNiner:
With Seahawks getting Allen I wouldn't be surprised to see us pick up another pass rusher

Bears signed Allen
  • KK49
  • Veteran
i can see seattle drafting DL at 32 ( they lost some DL players)... so if if the players we target r gone ( golbert, fenard roby fuller, cook beckham, so on....) i would go DL ( truit) then pick up WR and CB in the second... personally I d be kinda pissed if seattle got truit at 32
No surprise but they draft Brandin Cooks.
Lamarcus Joyner in the 1st round
They take a flyer on me, Chip Douglas, in the 7th round...Championship
Pierre Desir early.
Trade up to grab Johnny Football. We have Kaep and Manziel on the field on all plays throwing laterals, running, and all kinds of trickery. It will be so fun (and frustrating) to watch.
Originally posted by Canadian9erfan:
Trade up to grab Johnny Football. We have Kaep and Manziel on the field on all plays throwing laterals, running, and all kinds of trickery. It will be so fun (and frustrating) to watch.

Sounds like a turnover waiting to happen to me. But I will admit that does sound like fun to watch.
[ Edited by 49erTravis on Apr 8, 2014 at 1:56 PM ]
i think baalke will take tuitt but not in the 1st
1st rd pick at #30 Marquise Lee
Originally posted by Rgonelove:
i think baalke will take tuitt but not in the 1st
1st rd pick at #30 Marquise Lee

We won't get Tuitt unless we take him in the 1st

Suprise pick is going to be Colt Lyerla in the 4th round or Brandon Coleman in the 3rd
Ra'Shede Hageman
Originally posted by JimHarbaugh:
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
1st - Carlos Hyde RB
2nd - Troy Niklas TE
3rd - Josh Huff WR
4th - Aaron Murray QB

lol nice

seriously though... this could represent a Baalke draft, completely ass backward to what we would think

BUT!!! Hyde is F'ing BEAST... kick James off and add Hyde!
TE is a need, Davis isn't getting younger and giving him some competition would keep him hungry
CB!!! CB, pass on HUFF and add a CB, unless Moncrief is still on the board
WR or CB
then trade, trade, trade
[ Edited by irishluder on Apr 9, 2014 at 2:40 AM ]
My expectation for a big surprise the 49ers to draft is Johnny Manziel. In many mocks, he fell down to Cleveland Browns at 26th and, some of them, reached to the early 2nd round. If Manziel is still available at the 30th, I envision that Harbaugh highly suggested the 49ers to pick him. I mean, that will feel MUCH safe to have a legit #2 QB, who would've motivated Kaepernick to work harder and improve his reading field skills. Kaepernick, Manziel and Gabbert in JH's camp. That's a very high trade value for the next off season.
Originally posted by irishluder:
Originally posted by JimHarbaugh:
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
1st - Carlos Hyde RB
2nd - Troy Niklas TE
3rd - Josh Huff WR
4th - Aaron Murray QB

lol nice

seriously though... this could represent a Baalke draft, completely ass backward to what we would think

BUT!!! Hyde is F'ing BEAST... kick James off and add Hyde!
TE is a need, Davis isn't getting younger and giving him some competition would keep him hungry
CB!!! CB, pass on HUFF and add a CB, unless Moncrief is still on the board
WR or CB
then trade, trade, trade

1st - Carlos Hyde RB - I would be very surprised if we take a RB in the first, there should be 2-3 looking pretty good at #30 but trade out!!!
2nd - Troy Niklas TE - again nothing against the player but: a TE in the 2nd 2 years in a row?
3rd - Josh Huff WR - more than anything, I would be surprised if we waited for the 3rd round to add some WR speed.
4th - Aaron Murray QB - would surprise me if we took this type of QB
5th - Jackson Jeffcoat OLB - no 5th rounder would surprise me but OLB just not a need depth wise, have other needs like CB
7th - whichever kicker we take - just trying to be a smartass