There are 143 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Rams actively shopping 2nd pick.

Let's hope the Texans draft Clowney or trade the pick to the Falcons or another team that wants Clowney. Then the Rams will get less for the second pick.
Originally posted by DeUh:
How much more value can they actually make out of that RG3 trade ?

Its almost kind of comical but they can make an absolute killing of that pick they gave up for Griffin a QB that the Redskins almost ruined. Can't blame them for moving the 2. This could be on par with the Vikes dropping their pants for the Cowboys which made them the "Team of the 90's". Thanks Foreskins!
Originally posted by Since07:
Of course they do that... Rams are going to be REDICULOUS I wonder what ram fans must think

I think most Ram fans are in favor of trading down.
As long as the Rams start Sam Bradford I ain't worried.
I think they are crazy for continuing to stick by Bradford and his $17 million cap hit. I think. That's beside the point. They need a new QB
The Rams just don't like picking 2nd overall.
  • pd24
  • Veteran
Most likely a Falcons trade. The Falcons GM and Rams GM are pretty tight. The Rams GM came from the Falcons and those 2 were always together at the combine.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Jeff Fisher will (intentionally) find a way to bring this team down... revenge (lost to Rams in SB)
Of course they are, those lucky f**kers
I'd take walkins, Man him and Austin would be a sick wr core be the greatest show on turf part 2.
Originally posted by TheGoldDiggerrrr:
I'd take walkins, Man him and Austin would be a sick wr core be the greatest show on turf part 2.

If only they could nudge Warner out of retirement.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

If only they could nudge Warner out of retirement.

Don't be hating on Bradford, last season was the first time he got a legit wr, looks like a stud before that injury. Walkins, Austin, Bradford god that turns me on so freaking much, ok on second thought I hope they don't do that be a nightmare twice a year.
Don't be hating on Bradford, last season was the first time he got a legit wr, looks like a stud before that injury. Walkins, Austin, Bradford god that turns me on so freaking much, ok on second thought I hope they don't do that be a nightmare twice a year.

I don't think Bradford ever looked like a stud. He's always been near dead last in the NFL in yards per attempt because he's captain check down (much like someone else we all know & love).

I think the hate on Bradford is totally justified, and I wouldn't be the least bit worried about him if they got Watkins. If anything the talent on defense should warrant worry (although a guy like Robinson sure could help the O).
Originally posted by VPofCarnage:

I don't think Bradford ever looked like a stud. He's always been near dead last in the NFL in yards per attempt because he's captain check down (much like someone else we all know & love).

I think the hate on Bradford is totally justified, and I wouldn't be the least bit worried about him if they got Watkins. If anything the talent on defense should warrant worry (although a guy like Robinson sure could help the O).
You only check down when you don't trust your outside guys, much like Alex he was on a horrible team that had more issues than a franchise Qb. They had Stephen Jackson the talent on offense during his stay tell last season when they got Austin. Plus he's look better than alex smith durning his first four years. I'd say he needs a better supporting cast and a coaching staff.
[ Edited by TheGoldDiggerrrr on Mar 19, 2014 at 8:29 PM ]
Originally posted by VPofCarnage:

He's a game manager, and he's shown he's not even that yet. He lucked out getting the max contract before the cap was put on draft picks. If a quarterback has "it" you see it early on. When a QB is drafted with a high pick the organization is committed for at least 3 years. If he doesn't pan out and the team goes through the whole process again there goes anywhere from 5-10 years.