There are 77 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Harbaugh Attempted Recruitments

He has a connection to Fales. Don't remover the specifics, but I think he went after him in college.
Originally posted by mayo49:
We don't need to draft another Qb, that's why we traded for Gabbert for.
Not a long time ago, the all-pro Josh Johnson, Harbaugh's "son" was brought in here. And he was cut during the same pre-season....
  • Giedi
  • Veteran

Well, if a solid cant miss blue chip QB prospect falls to the 5th round, I wouldn't mind us drafting him.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by communist:
Not a long time ago, the all-pro Josh Johnson, Harbaugh's "son" was brought in here. And he was cut during the same pre-season....

I thought he performed better than Tolzien and fully expected Tolz to get cut, but whalla, it was Josh who got cut.
Harbaugh tried to recruit Eric Reid, but he wanted to play closer to his LA home. In the end, though, Coach got his man, didn't he.
Originally posted by Kolohe:

It would be wise to draft another QB on day 3 or bring in a UDRFA to compete with McLeod Bethel-Thompson or even Blaine Gabbert. The back up situation behind Kaepernick is far from being settled.

Bill Walsh had a theory that you should always draft a QB if one is around that you like in the draft. Seifert (spelling?) said the same about DL, I agree with both.