LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 393 users in the forums

Idaho's post FA boom mock draft.

Originally posted by theninermaniac:

lol
Originally posted by RollinWith21n52:
I love it!

first, I like both WRs, and I like that they're different types. Unlike most, I'm also a Roby fan. He's the player that most reminds me of Matheau when I watch him. I like both OL, but I'd agree that 2 are overkill. Big fan of the Aikens and Hoskins picks too. Addresses most needs with good players.

Thanks. Glad someone is on board.
Originally posted by MC9BEAT:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Sorry Idaho, gotta give this a

I think Roby's going to be a huge bust, wouldn't draft him, much less trade up for him. Not a big fan of taking two interior offensive linemen that early either, especially with the 49ers having Seymour and Looney already. I think the 49ers would take a safety much earlier to develop behind Bethea. Don't see 2 of their first 3 picks being spent on WR's.

I still love you though, just not this mock draft.
Kinda have to agree with you here. I can see drafting a Center in round 3 or 4 like Marcus Martin or Richburg but we don't need 2 interior OL's. Depends on how the coaches feel about our options at center if Kilgore gets hurt.

I would also like to see a safety with a little more promise to develop now and provide depth this year. I don't have faith in any of our back ups.

Not sure about trading up for Roby either. Maybe if Fuller were still on the board. If you want Roby I'd wait and see if he fell to us and if not this is a deep CB draft and there are others we could draft who could help us.

I dont think Roby falls that far. Its a possibility though.

I love Iupati. Im a Vandal, but i dont think he comes back. Dozier is the real deal. I think he is going to be a stud in the NFL. Kid has been in every mock i have done this year and he has slowly climbed up my board. He would make a perfect replacement for Iupati..

Kilgore we simply dont know what we have. We also dont know how solid on him the FO is. He is simply an unknown at this stage. I just think if you have a possibility of upgrading you a chance. Richburg would be a solid option. While he likely wouldnt challenge the starting role from day one, once he got the hang of our schemes he could very well steal the spot from Kilgore. The position is simply too much of a question mark to not address it imo.

I agree with safety, but i think we are set with our investment in bethea for right now and i think the FO will likely hold off until the second half of the draft to address the position. I simply dont like many of the guys in that mid round area dn think there is better value elsewhere. i would look to next years draft to address the position.
this draft doesnt address our CB situation good enough. nfl QBs would have field days with our secondary
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
lol

funniest gif ever lol
I like this draft a lot, but I don't like trading a third to move up in a deep draft.
I don't think Baalke would take Cooks that early...I like the kid, but IMHO Baalke will get a CB, I'm hoping for Fuller.

Like Adams in 2nd.

Don't like Richburg in 3rd. Nothing against him, he's a good player, but with 4 guys on the roster who can play the position, why draft another. Baalke wouldn't have extended Kilgore if he weren't the guy at C. Good spot for a S...say Bucannon.

OG...see above.

Jackson and Gator are both intriguing.
Originally posted by JustinNiner:
this draft doesnt address our CB situation good enough. nfl QBs would have field days with our secondary

This draft has us taking two CB's. Including one that i personally have a first round grade on. How much more could the position possibly be addressed?
Originally posted by BrianGO:
I like this draft a lot, but I don't like trading a third to move up in a deep draft.

I think we will trade up at least once in this draft. Its baalkes style to move up to target players he likes.
Originally posted by CorvaNinerFan:
I don't think Baalke would take Cooks that early...I like the kid, but IMHO Baalke will get a CB, I'm hoping for Fuller.

Like Adams in 2nd.

Don't like Richburg in 3rd. Nothing against him, he's a good player, but with 4 guys on the roster who can play the position, why draft another. Baalke wouldn't have extended Kilgore if he weren't the guy at C. Good spot for a S...say Bucannon.

OG...see above.

Jackson and Gator are both intriguing.

If oline wasnt the pick there, i agree, that would be likely where i target a S instead. I still think oline is a need though for reasons explained previously.

Share 49ersWebzone