LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 222 users in the forums

Glory's ULTIMATE post combine 2014 draft (just through 5 rounds)

I'd rather have a CB over Beckham.
I like Matthews a lot...agree with everything you said about him. Not as big on Beckham...understand the speed/versatility, but in grabbing those two WR's so early, Baalke would miss out on some very good CB's. Guys like Fuller, McGill, Desir...guys who have ability, size and longer arms. Both positions are important...but for me, getting better CB's is a priority over two early WR's. I'd be stoked with either Matthews or Moncrief...both guys have the size, speed and athleticism needed. There are other WR's who could be added later. BL: I really don't see Baalke taking two WR's back-to-back...very unlikely. No real issues with the rest.
Baalke will be drafting a G and an injured DL (to stash) in this Draft. Book it. It's unrealistic to see an NFL Draft comprised strictly of skill positions. That's not how you build teams in this League.
I like TE Crocket Gilmore. The elephant in the room is Vance McDonald. He looks like a bust and Celek is a free agent after this year. Crocket Gilmore looked nice in Bowl games.
Share 49ersWebzone