1. (30) WR Odell Beckham Jr., LSU, 5'11, 194 lbs, 32.9 inch arms, 10.0 inch hands, 4.43 speed, explosive player with an almost 40 inch vertical, top performer in the 30 & 60 yd shuttle drill. This dude will be our future slot guy, we'll put him in motion and have him drive the Seattle linebackers and Kam Chancellor crazy.
2. (40) WR Jordan Matthews, Vanderbilt, (traded 56th & 94th to move up and select this stud), 6'3, 215 lbs, 33.3 inch arms, 10.45 inch hands, 4.46 speed, 21 reps bench, has all the intangibles, versatile receiver, will make an impact right away. Will easily replace Crabs or Boldin when their time comes.
2. (61) SS Deon Buchannon, Washington State, 6'1, 210 lbs, 32.45 inch arms, 9.9 inch hands, 4.49 speed, top performer at combine in 40, bench, vertical and broad. Dashon Goldson 2.0. Big and aggressive hitter. He'll learn under Bethea, will eventually team up with Reid to create one of the best safety tandems in the league.
3. (77) CB Rashaad Reynolds, Oregon State, 5'10, 190 lbs, 31.75 inch arms, 9.9 inch hands, 4.51 speed, good vertical and broad jump, 20 reps bench. He'll be our nickel back, to cover the slot. Extremely fluid play maker with top tier football IQ. He'll be the steal of the draft.
3. (comp) CB/SS Antone Exum, Virginia Tech, 6'1, 215 lbs, 4.59 speed, this dude is a physical specimen, the Anquan Boldin of the secondary, very fluid athlete, can play CB or safety, his versatility will come in handy
4. (125) DT Deandre Coleman, Cal, 6'5, 315 lbs, 34.5 inch arms, 10.3 inch hands, meet the immovable run stuffing object - can be be our anchor with ease. easily holds ground against double teams.
5. (158) TE Crockett Gilmore, Colorado State, 6'6, 260 lbs, 33.75 inch arms, 10.4 inch hands, top performer in vertical and broad jump = explosive! loves to block and catch in a crowd. Soft hands and a natural pass catcher. He'll be a huge red zone threat for us!
[ Edited by fortyninerglory on Mar 15, 2014 at 3:22 PM ]