1. Anquan Boldin will be 34 in early October. I love Anquan and I fully expect to get 2 more good years out of him, but we need some youth behind him aside from Patton.
2. Michael Crabtree will be a free agent in 2015. I think we'll be able to resign Crab, but it'd be nice to have a contingency plan in place.
3. I think style of play is overrated, but it'd be nice to have a vertical threat at WR. Randy Moss wasn't a world-beater while he was here, but he did threaten defenses vertically.
4. We have no depth behind the top 3 of Crabtree, Boldin, and Patton. And I don't know about you guys, but I don't ever want to be in a situation where we're giving meaningful playoff snaps to the likes of Brett Swain like we did in the 2011 NFCCG against the Giants.
5. Everyone seems to love Stephon Tuitt and Rashede Hageman, but we're already adding Tank Carradine and Ian Williams to a solid, versatile and deep group.
Bottom line: I want two receivers in this draft, and I would love to make a bold move and trade up high into the first round for Mike Evans or snatch up Kelvin Benjamin at 30.