There are 174 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Isaiah Burse- WR Fresno St.

5' 11, 190 and was the leader in all purpose yardage in 2013.

Could compete at KR and be our slot. Carr's weapons are getting some looks recently.

I have him in my recent mock, kinda like this kid...

• DeUh
Member Milestone: This is post number 400 for DeUh.
I think he looked terrible at the combine. I like his attitude though.
  • 9ers
I think he looked great that's my Cousin and he's come a long way God has Blessed him with skills.
He's more quick than fast. I think he's alright and could be a 7th round or udfa option.
Originally posted by 9ers:
I think he looked great that's my Cousin and he's come a long way God has Blessed him with skills.

I'm sure your not being bias when you say he looked great.
[ Edited by 24plus25er on Apr 30, 2014 at 5:31 PM ]
I am a Fresno State alum and I have to say that I always loved watching Burse...quick,has a knack for finding holes in zones good in and out of cuts shifty good hands and good on deep passes I would love to see him go after one of kaps bombs I think he would be a good option for us ! GO DOGS!!
Not to mention his return skills
  • mod
  • Veteran
I'd consider him in the 7th...

more interested in Davante Adams though
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Isaac Bruce>>>Isaac Burse
I'd love a draft of Adams and Ellington...would give us Crabtree's replacement and a quick slot receiver with excellent KR game. Don't sell Robert Herron short either...dude's a baller and has a similar skillset to Ellington. Don't know Burse, but agree, he could be worth a 7th rd pick or UDFA.
  • DeUh
Originally posted by 24plus25er:
Originally posted by 9ers:

I'm sure your not being bias when you say he looked great.

Yes not in the least

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-combine/0ap2000000334137/2014-Combine-workout-Isaiah-Burse