There are 111 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

RB in round 1

I think the 49ers do the unthinkable and draft a rb with their first selection. The only way we beat Seattle next year is to run at them. I don't think we can rely on our passing game without the help of a stout running attack. Seattle does what they do because of lynch. I know we are excited about marcus but I got this feeling...puff puff give
no
  • NeKro
no, you sir are high.
You can't be this dumb. This thread doesn't even deserve a response.
and
Mas puto
  • NeKro
This is where the other 3 RB we have show us what they have or end up like rogers.
Please revoke his thread making abilities A.S.A.P !!!!!!
If Adrian Peterson was in this draft, then I could see it happening. This running back draft class isn't that great though, so hell no to drafting one in the first.
Originally posted by sLarsen7:

Well I do hope a bunch of RB's get drafted in the first, but I hope we don't take any of them.

The more QB's, RB's, O-Linemen, OLB's, TE's and Safety's get drafted in the first, the more options we have with the #30 pick.
Originally posted by Garlicboy:
Well I do hope a bunch of RB's get drafted in the first, but I hope we don't take any of them.

The more QB's, RB's, O-Linemen, OLB's, TE's and Safety's get drafted in the first, the more options we have with the #30 pick.

Now here is a man that's using his head.
[ Edited by SFL49ER on Mar 13, 2014 at 8:27 PM ]
Once again, another thread that supports my case for setting a 500 minimum post requirement prior to being able to create threads.