There are 88 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Good Article

http://www.therichest.com/sports/football-sports/top-5-worst-first-overall-draft-picks-since-2000/5/

I was surprised w/their #1 worst first but their reasons made some sense.

Bradford was #5 and I agree - If I'm Rams I trade down and go QB
No way in hell Vick is a worse pick than Jamarcus Russel. Russel is the worst pick of all time.
Courtney Brown was a freak. Dude was 6'5 275 pounds and ran a 4.5. Had 33 sacks in college. Bust in the NFL. If Brown can bust, so can Clowney. I don't think he will though, unless he has injury problems like Brown.
Mike Vick gave them what 6/7 great years. Not a bust, that's just stupid
owner Arthur Blank stupidly released him. They could of easily kept his rights and then trade him after he was eligible to return
He jumped the gun, and failed to get a return on his investment.
Originally posted by pwillis52beasty:
Courtney Brown was a freak. Dude was 6'5 275 pounds and ran a 4.5. Had 33 sacks in college. Bust in the NFL. If Brown can bust, so can Clowney. I don't think he will though, unless he has injury problems like Brown.

Injuries can ruin any player.
Originally posted by pwillis52beasty:
No way in hell Vick is a worse pick than Jamarcus Russel. Russel is the worst pick of all time.

Not to mention how badly they used Vick in Atlanta. Instead of developing him as a QB they had him running a Wildcat offense and running like a tailback. At least in the pistol if you don't see an opening you hand the ball off. I watched Vick take vicious hits for no gain or 1-2 yard runs. He took a beating and they never developed his skills as a QB. Russel wasn't good enough to be a solid back up.
Terrible article.
Michael Vick, the worst? The author is on crack AND glue! J Russell has got to top that list. 9'ers worst first was probably Druckenmiller.