LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 360 users in the forums

Queretano's 1.0 Mock

It's ok. There are a lot of good players in there, but it's overkill with Benjamin and Moncrief. You need to swap one of those guys with a quicker shifty receiver like Beckham, Cooks, Ellington, Herron, etc. Like how you addressed the corner and safety positions and Easley would be nice to pair up with Tank and be the future of our dline. I'd prefer Tuitt but he likely won't be there at 56.
tuitt would bump dial and dobbs off the team, unless they plan on keeping dobbs and a 3rd TE/DL/ST swiss army guy
Originally posted by ninergold:
tuitt would bump dial and dobbs off the team, unless they plan on keeping dobbs and a 3rd TE/DL/ST swiss army guy

Dobbs aint nothing specail anyways N Dial a space eater....Tuitt is man N will be a beast in tha NFL i hope we draft him even at #30 id take him hands down ...
Originally posted by CorvaNinerFan:

Instead of Easley, why not Tuitt? Both have injuries, but in terms of potential NFL impact, I'd have to go w/Tuitt.

Overall, I like most of the players you selected, just think you're being overly optimistic WRT where they'll fall in the draft. You also didn't select an OL or a QB.

He's being overly optimistic but you think he should change the 2nd round pick to Tuitt who has no shot in Hell at being there at 56 and may be gone by 30. He's got ideal size for a 3-4 DE with good quickness for his size and very long arms (34 3/4"). He's already been productive and is only 20 years old, but because he has a foot injury that will be fine before the draft, he's a late second round pick? I think everyone would rather have Tuitt than Easley but he won't be there. I would still take Moncrief over Easley at 56 if he's there and look somewhere else at 61. Easley doesn't seem like a good scheme fit - he could help on passing downs but a second round pick is a little steep for a situational player with short arms coming off an injury.
Share 49ersWebzone