There are 201 users in the forums

What round do you see us taking a QB?

4th or 5th round.
Well, since Harbaugh was the biggest name among NFL head coaches watching Jimmy Goroppolo's pro day, it seems reasonable he and Baalke might decide to pull the trigger a little earlier than many originally thought, myself included. So, I think it could be as early as rd 3...but there are others I'm sure he'll watch work out, so I'd say NLT rd 4.
Brett Smith, in the 4th-5th round.
4th or 5th
Whenever we get David Fales so that would be a 5th rounder?
4th
Me in the 4th round
Originally posted by Stevec9932:
Me in the 4th round

You think to highly of yourself. I have you graded as a 5th or 6th round pick. Alot depends on your pro-day though.
  • buck
  • Veteran
One thing I know for sure is that I do not want to see the musical chairs at back-up quarterback that we saw last year.

I am not sure that we will draft a quarterback. I think we sign a vet in free agency.
4th or later

Earlier than we think. Perhaps 3rd round.
2nd if anyone projected to be a first rounder falls. Otherwise I say 4th.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
i would say draft someone like Logan Thomas in the 5th round or later.
I think we use one of those picks Cleveland is going to send us for Harbaugh. I say early 1st.
  • pd24
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Jcool:
i would say draft someone like Logan Thomas in the 5th round or later.

There is noboby else like Logan Thomas at the QB position in this draft. I would take him in the 4th with our comp pick if he is still there. He is big, fast, and has a big arm. Have him sit back work on his footwork and learn from Harbaugh and we can have anothe Kap in 2 years.
Share 49ersWebzone