There are 156 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

ILB

Originally posted by Negrodamus:
Bow was outside rush linebacker for LB University. wonder if there are any whom can be converted into inside LB ala Bowman.
Xavius Boyd, Western Kentucky
Originally posted by Travisty13:

is he any good

He's an interesting prospect, not as hyped as Jackson but drawing his fair share of attention now. My first preference is Barrow because I think the learning curve wouldn't nearly be as high coming from LSU, but I would be happy with either Jackson who is just an intense tackling machine with a non-stop motor, or Boyd who is more versatile and would be able to hang on 3rd downs.
Originally posted by Negrodamus:

is he any good
Sun Belt's Defensive Player of the Year. And that's with 2 other NFL caliber players on Western Kentucky's defense (Jackson and Dowling).
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

He's an interesting prospect, not as hyped as Jackson but drawing his fair share of attention now. My first preference is Barrow because I think the learning curve wouldn't nearly be as high coming from LSU, but I would be happy with either Jackson who is just an intense tackling machine with a non-stop motor, or Boyd who is more versatile and would be able to hang on 3rd downs.

I agree. Boyd just seems, athletically, that he'd be able to play all LB positions. I know the Niners spoke to him at the East/West game. So we've at least reached out to get to know him.
How has Lamon Barrow not been mentioned
Originally posted by Quest4six:
How has Lamon Barrow not been mentioned

Looked through the thread, he has. Even mentioned 2 posts above yours. People are giving other options besides just 1 guy.