LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 280 users in the forums

jrouter4949 mock draft

Originally posted by jrouter4949:
Originally posted by MC9BEAT:
I think we could trade back and still get Moncrief. Right now he looks like he will go anywhere from 45-65.

remember this is based on a draft simulator,not what I would pick willy nilly,it is based on a real draft where other players are off the board when the niners pick at 30th...go to fanspeak.com and draft your players and see IF Moncreif is there in the 2nd round when the Niners pick,especially after the 40 time He ran at the combine.
I have used it many times and every time I get a dream draft come true. Players like Marquise Lee and Justin Gilbert were there at #30. I even had a chance to draft Johnny Football at #30. That won't happen on draft day.
I like your mock...I might swap McGill for J-B...he ran better 40 times and played in a more offensively diverse conf (Pac-12). Either guy would add much-needed size/length to our secondary. I don't think #30 is too early for Moncrief...his draft stock will shoot up a lot of boards. Guys his size who can run 4.40 aren't very common. Very nice job, man.
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:

I think the Brandon Marshall game was last year.

Sorry I meant Demaryius Thomas in the Super Bowl lol
Originally posted by CorvaNinerFan:
I like your mock...I might swap McGill for J-B...he ran better 40 times and played in a more offensively diverse conf (Pac-12). Either guy would add much-needed size/length to our secondary. I don't think #30 is too early for Moncrief...his draft stock will shoot up a lot of boards. Guys his size who can run 4.40 aren't very common. Very nice job, man.

Thanks
Originally posted by jrouter4949:
I think we could trade back and still get Moncrief. Right now he looks like he will go anywhere from 45-65.

remember this is based on a draft simulator,not what I would pick willy nilly,it is based on a real draft where other players are off the board when the niners pick at 30th...go to fanspeak.com and draft your players and see IF Moncreif is there in the 2nd round when the Niners pick,especially after the 40 time He ran at the combine.
I have used it many times and every time I get a dream draft come true. Players like Marquise Lee and Justin Gilbert were there at #30. I even had a chance to draft Johnny Football at #30. That won't happen on draft day.

i have used it multiple times and after the combine things changed with how people are drafted now, go on there now and see if you can draft those guys now and get back with me and let see what you come up with?
Share 49ersWebzone