LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 354 users in the forums

A.C. Leonard TE

5th rounder at the latest.Better than McDonald.Had some issues at Florida.went to Tennessee St.Pretty athletic too.

http://profootballspot.com/_/nfl-draft/scouting-reports/te/ac-leonard-te-tennessee-state-r1561

[ Edited by 9ertillidie on Feb 23, 2014 at 4:52 PM ]
  • DeUh
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9ertillidie:
5th rounder at the latest.Better than McDonald.Had some issues at Florida.went to Tennessee St.Pretty athletic too.

http://profootballspot.com/_/nfl-draft/scouting-reports/te/ac-leonard-te-tennessee-state-r1561

Beside that McDonald comment, I think Leonard looked good yesterday.
[ Edited by DeUh on Feb 23, 2014 at 5:02 PM ]
A.C. Leonard = ACL

It's destiny, he's meant to be a niner.
Originally posted by DeUh:

I feel McDonald just let balls get away from him.with Leonard I doubt that would happen.McDonald Is a better blocker by far
  • DeUh
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9ertillidie:

I feel McDonald just let balls get away from him.with Leonard I doubt that would happen.McDonald Is a better blocker by far

When you rewatch the tapes you see that many times McDonald was wide open but the ball was not thrown his way.
Su*ks that he dropped the two long ones. But thats not really an issue. It was still his rookie season.
Also lets not forget the type of numbers he put up at last years combine !
When you rewatch the tapes you see that many times McDonald was wide open but the ball was not thrown his way.
Su*ks that he dropped the two long ones. But thats not really an issue. It was still his rookie season.
Also lets not forget the type of numbers he put up at last years combine !

Still the times he was thrown too he dropped some easy ones.
Share 49ersWebzone