LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 199 users in the forums

Jared Abbrederis Jeremy Gallons ???

• Andra
  • Veteran
What about Jared Abbrederis or Jeremey Gallons they don't have the measureables but they are both fast and can create separation I would be happy to have either of these guys but haven't heard much about them ,any opinions?
Originally posted by Andra:
What about Jared Abbrederis or Jeremey Gallons they don't have the measureables but they are both fast and can create separation I would be happy to have either of these guys but haven't heard much about them ,any opinions?

We have something very unique to this site called a "search function", if you hit the search button and type in a player's first or last name you might just find what you are looking for.
Originally posted by Andra:
Never heard about him before...camp fodder
Alright, I'll be nice.

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/nfl-draft/176486-jared-abbrederis-wr-wisonsin/
Abbrederis's measurables are fine. 6'1", 195 isn't cause for concern.

Jeremy Gallon, on the other hand, is 5'7". You don't have to be 6'4", but anything under 5'9" is a major red flag at WR.
  • xcfan
  • Veteran
4 reps...
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Gallon had the shortest arms of all WRs at 29 inches and he's only 5'7....no way he's on our radar.
I'm from Wisconsin and have been watching Abbrederis for the last few years. I would love to see him drafted by us. Very quick, makes the tough catches, and a excellent return man. I would be happy to spend a 3rd round pick on him. I believe he had some concussion issues last year though.
  • Andra
  • Veteran
Originally posted by gbniner:
I'm from Wisconsin and have been watching Abbrederis for the last few years. I would love to see him drafted by us. Very quick, makes the tough catches, and a excellent return man. I would be happy to spend a 3rd round pick on him. I believe he had some concussion issues last year though.

I did not know about the concussion issue but he is a a great route runner and can get open
  • Andra
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sfout:
Gallon had the shortest arms of all WRs at 29 inches and he's only 5'7....no way he's on our radar.

I did not know he has short arms but I know he is fast and can get open

Abbrederis will go in the 3rd round. Gallon has UDFA written all over him.
Originally posted by JamesGatz83:
Abbrederis's measurables are fine. 6'1", 195 isn't cause for concern.

Jeremy Gallon, on the other hand, is 5'7". You don't have to be 6'4", but anything under 5'9" is a major red flag at WR.

Wes Welker is only 5'9" 185 lbs and ran a 4.65 forty.

"Over his four-year career at Texas Tech, he had 259 receptions for 3,019 yards and 21 touchdowns and 79 rushes for 456 yards and two touchdowns. He also scored eight touchdowns returning punts in his career, still tied for the NCAA record." Wikepedia

I like Jeremy Gallon a lot as a late round pick.
Career: 173 receptions 2704 receiving 15.6 yars/rec 17 touchdowns.

If you can play ball, you can play ball.
Share 49ersWebzone