1. Trey Burton-TE/WR/FB-Florida-6'2", 222-4.62 40. Burton has played a wide variety of roles at Florida, he could stand to add some weight and has limited blocking experience but possesses good speed to be a threat downfield.
2. A.C. Leonard-TE-Tennessee State-6'3", 252-4.50 40. Much more of a "move" tight end, Formerly of Florida, has some character issues, needs improvement as a blocker.
3. Reggie Jordan-TE-Western Missouri-6'2", 240-4.77 40. More of a small school project, looked very fluid in the Combine drills, appears to be faster than his 40 time might indicate.
4. Trey Millard-FB/TE-Oklahoma-6'2", 247. Still recovering from injury, accomplished as a lead blocker, runner and receiver. My favorite, was looked at as a potential 2nd or 3rd rounder prior to his injury.
5. Quincy Enunwa-WR-Nebraska-6'2", 225. Physical wide receiver, similar in some ways to Chris Harper from last year's draft. More accomplished as a blocker, certainly has the frame and physicality to take on the H-back role.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Feb 22, 2014 at 12:01 PM ]