There are 120 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Aaron lynch in the mid-late rounds as 3-4 OLB pass rusher

• Garcia
  • Veteran
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
I know this was posted back in February, but let me go on the record and say he is........Not going to be drafted. I feel the same about V. Hampton and L. Purifoy. These kids have so many issues, I simply think the talent and overall transition to the NFL is not worth the late round investment. You want late rounders to love the game, and stay clean.

Cool story bro
Originally posted by Garcia:
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
I know this was posted back in February, but let me go on the record and say he is........Not going to be drafted. I feel the same about V. Hampton and L. Purifoy. These kids have so many issues, I simply think the talent and overall transition to the NFL is not worth the late round investment. You want late rounders to love the game, and stay clean.

Cool story bro

Swing and a miss lol
Apparently Harbaugh knows his coach very well. They are best friends and were best man at each other's weddings. I have to think Harbaugh know's this kid better than any player we drafted and thinks he can be a player for us. The physical skills are there. Definetly worth gambling a 5th rd pick on him.
Still down on this guy MD? I know it's early but he's looking good for a 5 th round pick at present.
Originally posted by Nuns:
Still down on this guy MD? I know it's early but he's looking good for a 5 th round pick at present.

Dude is looking like he should've gone in the FIRST round. It's still early, but he might've been the best pick the Niners made in the 2014 draft. My biggest question is will he be a DE long term or will he be an OLB? Seems like DE is a bigger need, and he played DE in a 3-4 at Notre Dame.
Major potential on a small investment.

Smart move Trent.

He seems to responding to our Professional Locker Room's work ethic and attitude.

Hope he keeps it going.