LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 259 users in the forums

Stop The Kelvin Benjamin Hype!

• DeUh
  • Veteran
Tape vs Florida 2013

Tape vs North Carolina State 2013

[ Edited by DeUh on Feb 11, 2015 at 11:47 PM ]
Slow with bad hands is a bad combination IMO.
Originally posted by WRATHman44:
Originally posted by Axl49:
Originally posted by xcfan:
who wants to watch this guy drop routine passes for the next several years--because is likely what will happen. move on, and find a guy that snatches everything out of the air.

Devonte Adams only thing is we already have a Adams type WR in boldin and Crabs we need some speed. But Adams is game speed fast.

...against the WAC.

I actually started the Davante Adams "draft crush" thread, but it has received no love . (http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/nfl-draft/177296-wr-davante-adams-fresno-state/)

Derek Carr, his QB, also represents the WAC and he's projected to be a 1st rounder. So there!
[ Edited by doc_brown_ on Feb 21, 2014 at 10:29 PM ]
Originally posted by doc_brown_:
who wants to watch this guy drop routine passes for the next several years--because is likely what will happen. move on, and find a guy that snatches everything out of the air.

Devonte Adams only thing is we already have a Adams type WR in boldin and Crabs we need some speed. But Adams is game speed fast.

...against the WAC.

I actually started the Davante Adams "draft crush" thread, but it has received no love . (http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/nfl-draft/177296-wr-davante-adams-fresno-state/)

Derek Carr, his QB, is obviously also representing the WAC and he's projected to be a 1st rounder. So there!

David Carr went #1 overall, SO THERE!!!

Low blow!

The Karma fairy owes the Carr family big time after that David debacle.

...against the WAC.

Derek Carr, his QB, is obviously also representing the WAC and he's projected to be a 1st rounder. So there!

I know Adams isn't a huge favorite around here, but he does have his fans. I actually think he is pretty underrated and if he fell to our second round pic he would be a steal.

A lot of people forget this kid is a redshirt sophomore, who barely began playing football as a junior in high school. He has 4 years playing experience in his entire life and look what he has done. His ceiling is sky high IMO. He wont wow with measurable, but he has potential to be a dominate WR,

Regardless, there really is a lot to like about this WR draft class. I'm excited.

Low blow!

The Karma fairy owes the Carr family big time after that David debacle.

Hopefully, part of the assistance David has given Derek has included the advice, "As the QB, you can't be the first guy to leave the practice facility everyday."
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
I know Adams isn't a huge favorite around here, but he does have his fans. I actually think he is pretty underrated and if he fell to our second round pic he would be a steal.

A lot of people forget this kid is a redshirt sophomore, who barely began playing football as a junior in high school. He has 4 years playing experience in his entire life and look what he has done. His ceiling is sky high IMO. He wont wow with measurable, but he has potential to be a dominate WR,

Regardless, there really is a lot to like about this WR draft class. I'm excited.

Agree. I'm excited about Benjamin, regardless. If HarBaalke don't want him, at least he'll push someone down to us.
Wait, who were the ones that said Benjamin is fast??

Derek Carr, his QB, also represents the WAC and he's projected to be a 1st rounder. So there!

Hey, I recall a number of guys getting on your bandwagon for Adams...now there will be more! But I expect more to jump on Matthews...either would be fine with me!

LET THE HYPE BEGIN!...LIKE IT OR NOT BUT ITS COMING!
Originally posted by 804Niner:
LET THE HYPE BEGIN!...LIKE IT OR NOT BUT ITS COMING!

As in Benjamin's phone won't be getting a phone call?
I agree
The hype is looking very justified now, isn't it?
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
The kid has been balling. Yes, I would say the hype is justified.
Originally posted by Rascal:
The kid has been balling. Yes, I would say the hype is justified.

I feel like a lot of people on here invented reasons not to like him. I mean, there are people in this thread calling him fat, lazy, slow, etc.

Point being, too many times people over analyze draft prospects instead of simply evaluating their ability to play football.
Share 49ersWebzone