There are 381 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

After it's all said and done, who do u want in the 1st?

After it's all said and done, who do u want in the 1st?

I see so many different opinions, and evaluations. Let's get some votes here....
I want Allen Robinson.
STEPHON TUITT, DT ,NOTRE DAME
Originally posted by Quest4six:
I want Allen Robinson.

He may have a good combine and move into the 1st, but I think he will go in the 2nd. So, Tuitt or 1 of the DB's sounds good to me!

Trading back to 35-40 range in the 2nd, and giving up our 6th or some of the 7th's to stockpile again next year.. I am always in favor of
  • xcfan
  • Veteran
swiss army knife jimmie ward
Originally posted by Quest4six:
I want Allen Robinson.

This guy knows whats up.
Originally posted by xcfan:
swiss army knife jimmie ward

Is he gonna make it into the 1st?

I hate picking where we are! It's so hard to predict whats gonna happen. I knew Reid was a target last year, but was shocked to see us move up!

Just glad that he is gonna be a stud!
the best cornerback in the draft.
O. Beckham: all the way!
Really do want OBJ3, but if Dennard is available at our pick, I don't see turning away that value.
This is a draft where somebody really good will fall to us, maybe in the first and second rounds.
Landry
Beep... Beep... Beep...
If we stay at #30 then Tuitt, if we trade up then I want Sammy Watkins or Mike Evans
Originally posted by ElephantHaley:
If we stay at #30 then Tuitt, if we trade up then I want Sammy Watkins or Mike Evans

Wouldn't Watkins cost a ton? I think that would have to be like the Failcons Julio type trade, to pull that off. Just don't see us moving past 15 at the very highest to get what they really covet.