There are 97 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Eswyoung08 Pre-Combine Mock Draft 2014

I like it.

With 12 picks, putting 3 guys on IR to heal and learn our system is a good move.
Originally posted by jimrat:
Abbrederis abused Roby..........don't want

Yep, very nervous about Roby. And I think 3 IR guys might be overdoing it a little bit. Not sure we're going to use picks on guys just because they're IR candidates. We're just as likely to deal those picks for future picks.
[ Edited by JamesGatz83 on Feb 17, 2014 at 12:25 PM ]
Abbrederis is one of the top route runners in they draft. He can make almost any over aggressive corner pay. He may also have suffered because a few stalwarts of Ohios front seven were drafted last year like John Simon and Johnathan Hankins, this may have affected the amount of pressure on the quarterback and in so doing left Roby covering receivers all day. I think Roby is a first round corner because he has all the physical tools and intangibles to be a significant upgrade over Carlos Rogers or Tarrell Brown from an athletic standpoint. Roby's inconsistencies can be masked by our front seven and his flaws can be ironed out with a good coach like Donatell. Drafting Watkins as well not only lessens the blow if Roby is a bust but provides us with another highly talented player for depth.
Originally posted by tohara3:
Nice mock

Great analysis. Every single time.