There are 158 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Travisty13 got bored and made a Mock Draft.

Not bad in the first round with Safety Choice but the Devante Adams choice I don't like because of the conference that he played in and the level of talent that he faced. The Martavious Bryant pick I love it in the 3rd round and I agree I disagree with us only giving up a forth rounder to jump that high I feel we will have to give a 3rd to move up that far in round 1.
Originally posted by horusking:
Not bad in the first round with Safety Choice but the Devante Adams choice I don't like because of the conference that he played in and the level of talent that he faced. The Martavious Bryant pick I love it in the 3rd round and I agree I disagree with us only giving up a forth rounder to jump that high I feel we will have to give a 3rd to move up that far in round 1.
Yeah we'll more than likely have to use a higher pick to move up in the 1st. For a later 2nd round pick, Adams is worth it there. Kid had 24 TDs last year, that's insane regardless of what kind of competition he's going up against. He also had 14 the year before, so he's shown it's not a fluke. And even if "All he does it catch TDs" in the pros, it's something we need. And I agree about Bryant, he's raw, but you can tell he's got crazy amounts of potential. Just hoping if we get him, he can reach that potential.
Pray that Phoenix never enters this thread ;)

Pryor in the 1st, even jumping for him??? You want cause Phoenix a heart attack, don't you?

Easley in the 2nd is way too early. Already suffered two serious knee injuries.

Big, long armed, and a good athlete; sounds like a Baalke type of football player to me
Read more at http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/nfl-draft/177212-travisty13-got-bored-made-mock-draft/#X1LeqpX6C1XpvTUx.99
What???

Bryant is picked too early. Way too raw, benefitted from Watkins a little bit, imho.

Adams is good as well as Larsen.
Loved your draft. Pryor is my man-crush right now.
Thanks for an interesting draft - MAN!- that's a lot of work.

I like a lot of it. Here's some thoughts.

TBrown will be allowed to test FA like Goldson did 2 years ago and last year.

Love keeping Osgood and Wilhoite.

Totally disagree letting Boldin go and bringing in less caliber players. No Boldin no playoffs this year - same for next year.

I don't think we'll make that much FA move although I appreciate your logic. BUT I do feel Baalke will get a surprise FA that nobody thought would happen - like Boldin last year.

Love Pryor and Desir

Total fan of Easley BUT too early [I hoping he's there in the late 3rd-early 4th]Whaley would also be a good redshirt pick up.

Dislike both Adams and Bryant picks. Adams described as Crabteree lite is not what we need - Crabtree-heavy would be better. I truly believe that Donte Montcrief will become one of the very best receivers in the NFL - love to get him in the 3rd. I also like Robinson in the 2nd.

On-The-Fence about Larsen and Allen-CB. I think Kilgore will be the starter and surprise many.

I'd really like us to pick up and redshirt OG/C Long, CB Colvin and FB Millard - if possible.

Thanks again.