LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 348 users in the forums

Odell Beckham, LSU Tigers

I like this kid think he can stretch the field and be a good deep threat for us that we need I wouldn't mind drafting him.

[ Edited by 49ers201 on Feb 13, 2014 at 3:43 PM ]
Dose ur search button ????
Originally posted by tatdwolf49:
Dose ur search button ????

What you mean?
Guys, can we please either use the search feature or take the time to look at a few pages worth of posts before adding a new post? More than likely, if you really like a guy, there's already a post for them. If there isn't a specific post for them, there's a general post where it can go (WR thread, Combine discussion, CB discussion, whatever).

In the case of Odell Beckham, there's already a thread about him for all the obvious reasons. He's really good and we really need a young WR. By that logic alone, you would think someone would've already deduced that Beckham was worthy of his own thread...and you would've been right.

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/nfl-draft/175322-odell-beckham-jr-wr-lsu/
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
Guys, can we please either use the search feature or take the time to look at a few pages worth of posts before adding a new post? More than likely, if you really like a guy, there's already a post for them. If there isn't a specific post for them, there's a general post where it can go (WR thread, Combine discussion, CB discussion, whatever).

In the case of Odell Beckham, there's already a thread about him for all the obvious reasons. He's really good and we really need a young WR. By that logic alone, you would think someone would've already deduced that Beckham was worthy of his own thread...and you would've been right.

^^^^^^^^^ that what i mean .....
Haha it's ok 201....I really like this guy too! He deserves two different threads!
Originally posted by MTninerfan:
Haha it's ok 201....I really like this guy too! He deserves two different threads!

And apparently two identical highlight videos.
Originally posted by MTninerfan:

lol haha yea he seems to be a good draft choice lol
I'm worried that Beckham's ceiling is going to be like Ginn. He is a great return man but he isn't overly advanced in any one category on offense. Very concerned that he won't contribute more than a special teams return man.
Originally posted by RumorHasIt:
I'm worried that Beckham's ceiling is going to be like Ginn. He is a great return man but he isn't overly advanced in any one category on offense. Very concerned that he won't contribute more than a special teams return man.

He has better hands then Gin and he has the speed the 49ers need to stretch the field I think he;ll fit in fine

I like the other Odell Beckham in the other Odell Beckham thread way better
[ Edited by Hoovtrain on Feb 13, 2014 at 10:11 PM ]
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
I like the other Odell Beckham in the other Odell Beckham thread way better

Originally posted by RumorHasIt:

What specific areas would you say he isn't "overly advanced" in?
Beckham's a far better option than another poster suggesting Baalke should go after Watkins and sacrifice way too many high picks to get him. Odell's a very skilled player, both as a WR and KR. He's exactly the kind of player Baalke should go after. Comparing him with Ginn is nonsense...nowhere near the same kind of player.
  • buck
  • Veteran
Originally posted by tatdwolf49:
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:

^^^^^^^^^ that what i mean .....

this thread needs to be
Share 49ersWebzone