LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 264 users in the forums

FSU

I don't care if we give away the rest of our picks as long as our first two picks are Seminoles. KB in the first and Lamarcus Joyner in the second and we win the SB.
Like joyner alot
but benjamin reminds me of baldwin so no on him but the one guy that we should def draft at the wr spot that no one talks about who is explosive is tevin reese.
Eh, not crazy about Benjamin tbh. I agree that he reminds me of a Baldwin 2.0

I'd love to get Joyner tho. What he lacks in height, he makes up for with incredible athleticism, play making, ball skills, physical and aggressiveness, and high IQ.
KB has mastered the jump ball though. He is like 6'5". He would be perfect to help with our red zone efficiency. Lamarcus is a must though. and I think his height will make him fall right in to our laps in the second round. Definitely a first round talent though.
Rather have Mike Evans than KB.

I think Joyner will be an outstanding pro football player.

Does he have an injury history?
Such opposite players. But I do like KB a lot. there's size, and then there's very very rare size. He is very rare
Originally posted by NeonNiner:

I'd love to get Joyner tho. What he lacks in height, he makes up for with incredible athleticism, play making, ball skills, physical and aggressiveness, and high IQ.

He is NOT Baldwin,I watch a LOT of college football over the last 20 years and I watch baldwin when he was at Pittsburgh and I did not like his style of play then and I don't like Devin Street play either ,it is something about Pittsburgh Wideouts that set side ways with me,but KBen is a totally different Wideout,He is a go getter that don't rely on his speed to get the job done,SOOO I don't see how KBen reminds you of Baldwin? please enlighten me
[ Edited by jrouter4949 on Feb 13, 2014 at 11:36 AM ]
Originally posted by jrouter4949:
Originally posted by NeonNiner:

He is NOT Baldwin,I watch a LOT of college football over the last 20 years and I watch baldwin when he was at Pittsburgh and I did not like his style of play then and I don't like Devin Street play either ,it is something about Pittsburgh Wideouts that set side ways with me,but KBen is a totally different Wideout,He is a go getter that don't rely on his speed to get the job done,SOOO I don't see how KBen reminds you of Baldwin? please enlighten me

Rather go with Matthews from Vanderbilt than KB..
i wouldn't be mad if we drafted Benjamin, but i'd prefer Landry/Cooks/Matthews/Adams over him. Joyner, though, is a MUST DRAFT
Share 49ersWebzone