There are 146 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Re-Introducing The All New, And Improved, PigskinProspects.com

Check it out guys. Chris(CK) from NinersNation.com did all the design.

http://pigskinprospects.com/
The white background kinds makes everything else pop. Looks nice. Seems like that toolbar with the position rankings should be realigned.
Bookmarked!

Your positional rankings are in need of updates/tweaks.
Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:
Bookmarked!

Your positional rankings are in need of updates/tweaks.

Yeah, I know. lol. I need to update them soon. Not sure if I should wait till after combine, or have one before combine. What's your take?
Originally posted by lamontb:
The white background kinds makes everything else pop. Looks nice. Seems like that toolbar with the position rankings should be realigned.

what browser are you using, and what do you mean realigned?
Firefox and I think i was zoomed out too far. Looks fine now.
Originally posted by lamontb:
Firefox and I think i was zoomed out too far. Looks fine now.

gotcha. Glad it wasn't on my end.
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:
Bookmarked!

Your positional rankings are in need of updates/tweaks.

Yeah, I know. lol. I need to update them soon. Not sure if I should wait till after combine, or have one before combine. What's your take?

All depends on the time you have. I plan to (and will) have my pre-Combine rankings set and ready to go by 2 weeks time... and then enjoy holding my opinions or watching them change after and as the Combine events unfold.
very good and i will definetely bookmark it!
Originally posted by AlmighT49er:
very good and i will definetely bookmark it!

Awesome, And tell all your friends about it.
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Originally posted by AlmighT49er:
very good and i will definetely bookmark it!

Awesome, And tell all your friends about it.

friends?
sure i will tell them
AB - Looks good... I have a question? Is there any reason why everyone is just using first names? The author's...
[ Edited by BigYellowKahuna on Feb 11, 2014 at 1:28 PM ]
Originally posted by BigYellowKahuna:
AB - Looks good... I have a question? Is there any reason why everyone is just using first names? The author's...

Some will be using there full names, I gave the staff freedom of using whatever name they want to use.

And thanks buddy. I am happy with it, was blown away by what Chris did for the site.
Originally posted by AlmighT49er:
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Originally posted by AlmighT49er:
very good and i will definetely bookmark it!

Awesome, And tell all your friends about it.

friends?
sure i will tell them

lol Well you got 1 friend, ME,
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Originally posted by BigYellowKahuna:
AB - Looks good... I have a question? Is there any reason why everyone is just using first names? The author's...

Some will be using there full names, I gave the staff freedom of using whatever name they want to use.

And thanks buddy. I am happy with it, was blown away by what Chris did for the site.

No problem. I appreciate all your hard work.