There are 75 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Mock Drafts from around the Internet

Just a thread to discuss different mock drafts from different sites. Please merge if a thread like this already exist. Anyways...

This mock http://www.bigblueview.com/2014/2/7/5383112/nfl-mock-draft-2014-new-york-giants-two-rounds might be the dumbest mock I have ever seen. It has the 49ers taking a running back in the first round (who looks like Anthony Dixon 2.0 to me). And then it has us trading our second round pick to the Raiders for a 5th round pick and a 3rd round pick in 2015. LOL WTF? Who ever made this mock should be banned from making mocks for the rest of their life.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Worst mock ever lol
WTF we trade a 2nd round pick for a 5th N 3rd next yr H*LL NO dumbest sh*t ever
Lol, RB with our first-rounder.

The guy is funny.
Originally posted by tatdwolf49:
WTF we trade a 2nd round pick for a 5th N 3rd next yr H*LL NO dumbest sh*t ever

Lol right? Dude must be slow. We trade our second for a worst pick next year... da fuq
I like Carlos Hyde and all, but not in rd 1. I have him as my #2 back, and a late 2nd rd pick. I don't see a Back worth a 1st rd pick.

Jean-Baptiste is ok, but that trade is hilarious. A low 2nd, for a 5th and 2015 3rd. Usually you trade a 2nd and 4th and get a 1st in the next years draft. Never do you trade back for 2 picks that are worse than the current pick. SMH.
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
I like Carlos Hyde and all, but not in rd 1. I have him as my #2 back, and a late 2nd rd pick. I don't see a Back worth a 1st rd pick.

Jean-Baptiste is ok, but that trade is hilarious. A low 2nd, for a 5th and 2015 3rd. Usually you trade a 2nd and 4th and get a 1st in the next years draft. Never do you trade back for 2 picks that are worse than the current pick. SMH.

Must be a Raider fan doing the mock draft.
Carlos Hyde, RB, Ohio State The 49ers are smart. Very smart. They prepare for the future. LaMichael James doesn't have a future with the organization, Marcus Lattimore is a complete unknown, and Frank Gore has a lot of tread on his tires. Carlos Hyde is a Frank Gore clone right down to the DNA molecule so you know he'll fit right in.

Lol we won't look very smart after this.
was this done by a Seahawks fan to troll the niners? If this actually happened, I would stop watching football. To have 3 picks in the first 100 selections and come away with a raw CB, an avg RB and a 5th rd pick isn't just insane, it's downright criminal.
well this one: http://www.sbnation.com/nfl-mock-draft/2014/2/10/5392844/2014-nfl-mock-draft-johnny-manziel-rams-blake-bortles
has Justin Gilbert dropping to us
Originally posted by matt49er:
well this one: http://www.sbnation.com/nfl-mock-draft/2014/2/10/5392844/2014-nfl-mock-draft-johnny-manziel-rams-blake-bortles

The SBNation guys from Mocking the Draft are good, and much better than other sites. I like reading their analysis.
Originally posted by RollinWith21n52:
was this done by a Seahawks fan to troll the niners? If this actually happened, I would stop watching football. To have 3 picks in the first 100 selections and come away with a raw CB, an avg RB and a 5th rd pick isn't just insane, it's downright criminal.

As s**tty of a mock as it comes.

Originally posted by matt49er:

The SBNation guys from Mocking the Draft are good, and much better than other sites. I like reading their analysis.

I'd be down with Gilbert falling to us.

Good call on Carlos Hyde. If the Niners were to take a RB early, he would be the best fit in the late 2nd. The rest of the mock is an utter disaster.
QB-pick by the Rams with their first 1st-rounder? I don't know about that one. Picking a Garroppolo in the 2nd round would make much more sense, imo. Unless, they trade Bradford away.
Texans without a QB of the future in the 1st? I don't know about this either.

Gilbert pick would be fine.