LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 426 users in the forums

Who's Your Draft Crush?

Member Milestone: This is post number 3,000 for ninerjok.
Watkins - O and Gilbert - D
  • SaksV
  • Veteran
QB - David Fales
RB - Dri Archer
WR - Jordan Matthews, Brandin Cooks, Martavis Bryant
TE - Asa Watson
MLB - Chris Borland
CB - Louchiez Purifoy
DE/DT - Ed Stinson
DE/OLB - Michael Sam, Chaz Sutton
S - Calvin Pryor
Abbrederis of course.
Jarvis Landry WR, Bradley Roby CB, Calvin Pryor S. Preference goes to the replacement for whichever starter leaves for F/A.
[ Edited by ESWYoung08 on Feb 9, 2014 at 6:25 AM ]
  • buck
  • Veteran
Jimmie Ward
Stephon Tuitt
Jarvis Landry
Jordan Matthews
Pierre Desir

And if Donatell and Fangio could correct his lack of discipline and mental errors--

Bradley Roby
Sally "Shake n Bake" Cunninghaminski
I don't know what happened with my Pac12 ties but both Penn State players. Allen Robinson and Daquan Jones!!!
Originally posted by Since07:
Mines either Justin Gilbert (Trade up) or Bradley Roby, even though Roby has character issues he has a 3.8 GPA and HarBaalke look for that.

Havent seen Gilbert but I saw Roby get owned by Jared Abbredaris (WR, Wisconsin) in a regular season game. While this would give me pause on him, Kioper has stated that Abbredaris is the best route runner in the draft. The arrest (a fight) raises a slight character question but the GPA (Major?) balances that. I love his speed and I think he is a definite first year contributor. I see him as a late 1st-early 2nd round guy who fits us.

My crush is Sammy Watkins. Watched his bowl game where he did EVERYTHING well from routes, to catching the ball, to blocking to even playing hurt. I just flat out saw a pro football who was just that much better than everyone else on the field.
Clinton dix
In this order:

1) Jared Abbrederis
2) Ra'shede Hageman
3) Kelvin Benjamin
4) Gator Hoskins

• jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by RollinWith21n52:
In this order:

1) Jared Abbrederis
2) Ra'shede Hageman
3) Kelvin Benjamin
4) Gator Hoskins

I'm with you on Jared Abbrederis, just got done watching him abuse Roby on draftbreakdown, Roby was using Seahawk tactics on him and still got destroyed. Who knows what this guy can do with a great QB because that Wisconsin QB is terrible.
Marqise Lee!
Mike Evans

Baptiste

Easley
Bruce Ellington
Antonio Andrews
Dri Archer
Originally posted by Ruhl:
Antone Exum. Steal of the draft

Originally posted by BMoore56:
Carlos Hyde RB Ohio State. I know we have rb depth but still.

Will have to look these guys up, I see alot of Jarvis Landry.
Share 49ersWebzone