There are 150 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Who's Your Draft Crush?

Here's a few of mine, with some mid-round players included...

QB:
Grappolo
Murray

WR:
Evans
Landry
Lee
Richardson (admitted CU homer)

TE:
Sefferian-J

ILB:
Borland
Barrow

CB:
Varrett
Colvin

DE:
Clarke

S:
Pryor

AJ McCarron's girlfriend!
mine would be carlos hyde rb ohio st
robinson wr penn st
Mathews wr vandy
Hageman dt minnisota
nix tuitt either or dt norte dame
verrett db tcu
breeland db Clemson
barrow ilb lsu
Clinton dix s Alabama
pryor s louville
bucannon s Washington st
  • Andra
  • Veteran
Bruce Ellington WR South Carolina
Originally posted by Andra:

I want this guy on our team!!!
  • Andra
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Originally posted by Andra:

I want this guy on our team!!!

I love that he plays basketball too, great conditioning and body control
Kyle Fuller
Donte Moncrief
Martavius Bryant
Chris Borland
Kelvin Benjamin
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:

AJ McCarron's girlfriend!

Poor homely child. We should take up a collection for her... I'll hand deliver it with a card from all of us
Member Milestone: This is post number 600 for longtime49erfan.
Mike Evans (I really think Baalke could trade up to get him), Brandin Cooks, Jason Verrett.
  • xcfan
  • Veteran
lately, it's been jarvis landry. the guy has no fear--no fear! he'll crack back on a d-lineman, take a double hit on a catch without flinch. sustain blocks to termination--you name it, his nose is in it.
dude plays hard play after play. driving through his routes. looking for guys to hit. no alligator arms. he's a dude a qb can count on; a qb confidence builder.

when you add everything up, maybe he is a second rd pick.

Originally posted by xcfan:
lately, it's been jarvis landry. the guy has no fear--no fear! he'll crack back on a d-lineman, take a double hit on a catch without flinch. sustain blocks to termination--you name it, his nose is in it.
dude plays hard play after play. driving through his routes. looking for guys to hit. no alligator arms. he's a dude a qb can count on; a qb confidence builder.

He's exactly like Boldin. Nobody wants him in the off-season or during the draft because he is slow, but when the game is on they are wishing they had him on their team.
Originally posted by BrianGO:
Originally posted by xcfan:

He's exactly like Boldin. Nobody wants him in the off-season or during the draft because he is slow, but when the game is on they are wishing they had him on their team.

Somebody is going to get a huge steal in the 3rd round with Landry. I hope it's us. I don't give a s**t about the timed speed, he's a BALLER.
montcreef, landry, buccannon, verrett
  • xcfan
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Somebody is going to get a huge steal in the 3rd round with Landry. I hope it's us. I don't give a s**t about the timed speed, he's a BALLER.

that somebody could be us if we use pick 2b on him.
landry and ellington may not be rated as 2nd rounders by internet GMs, but i want them both with pick 2b. those two are going to produce for years to come.