Not a member? Register Now!

AB's Annual Collaborative Mock Draft, picks thread DRAFT COMPLETED

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by GEEK:
Originally posted by birdie2bogey:
Originally posted by GEEK:
Originally posted by 4ML:
Niners have moved up in a trade with Packers. Surprise pick coming shortly. I know some of you guys will kill me for this

49ers trade 1st and 3rd (via Titans) for Packers 1st and 3rd

Approved.

Doesnt this favor the 49ers? I can see swapping 1st rounders and giving up a 3rd, but not swapping 3rd rounders.

If this was a 5 or 7 round mock, I would have offered 1 + 3 for the Packers 1st. But since this is only a 3 round mock, it's somewhat of a fair draft.

Yea...I (Rams) traded down from 2 to 6 for just a 2nd rounder. There is no point asking for next year's 1st or whatever.
Pick coming in a few minutes.

And yes it's a fair trade. Also realistic trade partners, SF and GB always trade on draft day.
Eagles select ILB C.J. Mosley, and cut ties with DeMeco Ryans.
haha this is awesome guys. looks fun.
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Pick coming in a few minutes.

And yes it's a fair trade. Also realistic trade partners, SF and GB always trade on draft day.

FYI - Packers are #30 now.
With the # 23 overall pick in the 2014 NFL Draft...
The Kansas City Chiefs select...

Fairly easy decision for me. Love the fit, prospect, and I currently have Odell Beckham Jr. at # 17 ( ) on my BB. He is the ideal WR to play on the other side of Bowe. ODB is excellent at separating from coverage, and should immediately push Avery to # 3.
Debating is the reason why doing mock drafts is fun. communist is my dude

As for the Niners-pick:
Don't worry I won't kill you...way too easy. First I will torture you with endless discussion, then you will commit suicide
If I count correctly, we would have some issues to get Dorsey/Williams/Dial, RayMac/TJE, Justin/Tank/Tuitt in the 53 roster, won't we?
[ Edited by communist on Feb 10, 2014 at 2:57 AM ]
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
via PM Cincy takes, Ryan Shazier OLB OSU

Chargers (Mr.McGibblets) OTC
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by communist:
Debating is the reason why doing mock drafts is fun. communist is my dude

As for the Niners-pick:
Don't worry I won't kill you...way too easy. First I will torture you with endless discussion, then you will commit suicide
If I count correctly, we would have some issues to get Dorsey/Williams/Dial, RayMac/TJE, Justin/Tank/Tuitt in the 53 roster, won't we?

I love to discuss.

Not worried about 53 man roster. Injuries are common on Dline and competition makes everyone better. Tuitt has tremendous potential. We just watched Seattle (and Giants two years ago) win Super-bowls with constant rotations on D-line which helped them put pressure on QB throughout the game.

Ppl always talk about how to beat Seattle and they bring up WRs. To me...it's about stopping Lynch. Almost every single time he breaks one for a TD against us. We need to keep our DL fresh and we may need a little more size up front. Tuitt is exactly the kind of DE we need.

We need depth and Tuitt is a natural fit for our team. He is a 5-technique DL as he has had plenty of snaps at DE in 3-4 defense. He will able to contribute right away. There are plenty of WRs and CBs in the draft for us to pick from. We don't have to reach for one to fill a need.
With pick # 25, the San Diego Chargers select....

DE/OLB --- Jeremiah Attaochu { Georgia Tech }
With pick #26 the Browns decide to give their new QB another weapon in the passing game and draft:

Jace Amaro TE Texas Tech
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
KRS-1 is OTC with back to back picks
What about mailing your succeeding GM, guys?
KRS-1 is OTC with back to back picks
I doubt this, old man
original post updated. Anyone PM KRS-1?