CB, Justin Gilbert, Oklahoma State
do not like at all, you should be fired :p
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by communist:
Originally posted by 4ML:

Went with a safe pick just like with Mathews. I like Gilbert...I think he's the best DB in the draft...though I like Dennard as well. Could have taken an OLB here...but decided to shore up the secondary. Finnegan was turrible this year..and really wanted to pair a top quality CB with Janoris Jenkins.
It is not about Gilbert, it is about the Rams' needs. I will tell you the name as soon as the guy is gone.
This could take you boys a while but I guess we have it since the draft isn't until MAY!

Went with a safe pick just like with Mathews. I like Gilbert...I think he's the best DB in the draft...though I like Dennard as well. Could have taken an OLB here...but decided to shore up the secondary. Finnegan was turrible this year..and really wanted to pair a top quality CB with Janoris Jenkins.

In his defense, Finnegan has some serious injury issues this year even when he was playing.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
This is cool

You guys are insane lol
Waiting to hear back from 4ML.
Its been 3 days and you guys are only on the 15th pick with 2 rounds to go. At this rate you will be done just before the draft
it's weekend, mr smart-ass. one weekends, people with some off-internet reallife are usually busy...you know what I mean? Otherwise google it.

• evil
  • Veteran
It is not about Gilbert, it is about the Rams' needs. I will tell you the name as soon as the guy is gone.

Is it the guy 90% of mocks have going here ?
my lips are sealed :p
The Steelers were hoping to trade down here, but with no real offers on the table Pittsburgh selects:

Ra'Shede Hageman DT Minnesota

• 4ML
  • Veteran

Finnegan may get cut...he is going to make almost 10M this season. He has been pretty average to put it nicely and missed 9 games. I could have gone in the different direction...but went with the BPA. Anyway...always open to other suggestions...PM me who you think I should have drafted instead.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
The Steelers were hoping to trade down here, but with no real offers on the table Pittsburgh selects:

Ra'Shede Hageman DT Minnesota

Good pick...he's perfect fit for that defense
Share 49ersWebzone