LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 270 users in the forums

AB's Annual Collaborative Mock Draft, picks thread DRAFT COMPLETED

Why the eff would Green Bay trade the Niners two lower picks for Green Bays 2 higher picks in the same rounds? Cmon guys....

These collaborative mocks aren't fun to watch if you guys won't even be realistic.
[ Edited by WINiner on Feb 20, 2014 at 4:42 PM ]
Originally posted by WINiner:
Why the eff would Green Bay trade the Niners two lower picks for Green Bays 2 higher picks in the same rounds? Cmon guys....

These collaborative mocks aren't fun to watch if you guys won't even be realistic.

What the eff are you talking about bro?
Originally posted by WINiner:

I agree, I called bs on that trade
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 4ML:
49ers let Whitner go in the FA and must use a day 2 pick on a safety to fill out that position. Eric Reid was great last season and one of the things I love about him is - he can play either safety. 49ers look for another safety who can cover and can hit and are delighted to find this guy still available in mid-2nd round. They have a late 1st - early 2nd round grade on him and move up a few picks to make sure they land their guy.

Safety, Jimmie Ward, Northern Illinois

Bump

I love me some Jimmie Ward.
Share 49ersWebzone