LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 136 users in the forums

AB's Annual Collaborative Mock Draft, picks thread DRAFT COMPLETED

Originally posted by GEEK:
Packers select Bradley Roby - CB - Ohio State

Nice pick for the Pack.
Yep. Panthers have WAY bigger needs at WR and DB.
At least WR could be upgraded a little bit, given that Steve Smith won't be there forever and LaFell as well as Ginn are hitting FA.
[ Edited by communist on Feb 14, 2014 at 4:43 PM ]
I really think WR is their NEED. Even with Smith, LaFell and Ginn. Cam needs guys to throw to more than he needs runners. In my opinion, Can ruins their running game anyway. Since he stepped under center Williams and company haven't been all that good. They gear their offense toward him and it limits them.

Secondary is likely to become a need as Munnerlyn is a free agent.
Originally posted by KRS-1:
New Orleans selects Ed Reynolds S Stanford

Originally posted by 4ML:
Top DEs in the NFL and their draft slot:

J.J. Watt (11th)
Cameron Jordan (24th)
Justin Smith (4th)
Muhammad Wilkerson (30th)

Calais Campbell (50th)
Robert Quinn (14th)
Chris Long (2nd)
Julius Peppers (2nd)

I'm sure I'm forgetting some...but Campbell is the only one not drafted in 1st round. He was supposed to be a top 10 pick entering his last year at Miami. He was hailed as the next Julius Peppers. When the draft rolled around...he was still considered a top 20 pick but somehow kept dropping. Obviously, Cardinals got a steal at 50th in Campbell...a player who should have never made it there.

DE in 3-4 or 4-3 is a premium position on defense. Odds are very low to find a Good player at that position outside of 1st round.

Jared Allen 4th round
Charles Johnson 3rd round
Greg hardy 6th round
Cameron wake in drafted
Just to name a few
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by solidg2000:
Jared Allen 4th round
Charles Johnson 3rd round
Greg hardy 6th round
Cameron wake in drafted
Just to name a few

All of those are strictly 4-3 DEs. I named several 3-4 DEs.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
I'll also add these to my list...these are top of the list guys.

B.J. Raji (9th overall)
Haloti Ngata (12th overall)

I can name up and coming players who have had 1 or 2 years of good years...Corey Liuget and Cameron Heyward as well (both 1st rounders) but I'm talkin' about guys who have stayed near the top for at least 3-4 years.
Take the top center, not the 10th wr or --th cb
I think Kyle Fuller would be great value here. Could get a quality OG/C in the next round. Davante Adams has nice value here as well.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
49ers are not OTC. Eagles are. 49ers traded up from this spot to get Jimmie Ward.

Oh...I see. Still good values
Damn sorry guys, missed marking the deal on the tracker. And forgot, pick coming in a few minutes. Sorry for confusion.
I'm gonna go with a high riser, a Kid I had to us in my 3 round mock, Lindenwood CB Pierre Desir.
Originally posted by 4ML:
I'll also add these to my list...these are top of the list guys.

B.J. Raji (9th overall)
Haloti Ngata (12th overall)

I can name up and coming players who have had 1 or 2 years of good years...Corey Liuget and Cameron Heyward as well (both 1st rounders) but I'm talkin' about guys who have stayed near the top for at least 3-4 years.

Brett Kiesel
Kyle Williams
After narrowly missing out on 2 og their draft targets in Ed Reynolds and Jarvis Landry, the Steelers are relieved to see Kyle Fuller CB Virginia Tech still on the eboard
Share 49ersWebzone