There are 146 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Rams

What will the Rams do with the 2nd overall pick? It seems like they are in prime position to again trade down and rack up some valuable picks. The RG3 trade worked out better than anything they ever could've expected. Can lightning strike twice?

The Rams are viewed as a talented young team, and they're now sitting with the 2nd and 12th pick. Talk about an infusion of talent in St. Louis... sort of reminds me of us adding Vernon, Willis, Crabtree, etc... at the top of the drafts. They have the potential to be a force to be reckoned with in a year or two.

Let's hope we continue to draft strong, too. NFC West is looking as tough as ever.
Wrong forum and don't curr....
I'd trade for more picks or take Clowney. Maybe somebody is hype about Manziel and wants that number 2 pick. And why aren't the Rams looking into a qb. They looked better once Bradford got hurt.
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
Cool, thanks for your input.
Originally posted by theduke85:
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
Cool, thanks for your input.

Originally posted by lamontb:
I'd trade for more picks or take Clowney. Maybe somebody is hype about Manziel and wants that number 2 pick. And why aren't the Rams looking into a qb. They looked better once Bradford got hurt.
That's what I'm saying -- maybe Manziel will be this year's RG3. The team someone goes crazy about and trades up for (note: I don't think Manziel is the prospect that RG3 was, but all it takes is one team). Seems like they could drop back 10 picks, pick up a first and a second something crazy like that.
Originally posted by lamontb:
What???

As long as Jeff Fisher is their HC, THE synonym for mediocrity, I'm not worried at all.
[ Edited by communist on Feb 3, 2014 at 3:18 PM ]
If I'm them, I'd trade down a few spots and add picks for next year.

I'd also think about a QB - Bradford is good but, IMO, not a franchise QB.

They may take the best WR in the draft and an OL w/ the 12th.
Hopefully they screw it up. This division is already the toughest in football.I say they should package both their 1st rounders and trade them to us for Colt McCoy.
Greg Robinson