There are 181 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Should we Draft a RB

We could draft a RB to take Dixon's place and push Jewel or LMJ. But I disagree about Hunter. I think that he has been reasonably productive averaging almost 5 yards a carry. Cant argue with that.. I think we are all intrigued with Marcus Lattimore. If he is back to his college days he will be a monster.
Originally posted by Garlicboy:
RB's:
Frank Gore
Kendall Hunter
LaMichael James

IR RB: Marcus Lattimore

Practice Squad RB:
Jewel Hampton

The forgotten guy is Jewel Hampton:

If anything, we need a Full Back as Bruce Miller is a 2015 Free agent, which is why I like the idea of drafting the best Full Back in the draft in Trey Millard, he has a torn ACL, but a year of learning while rehabbing will make him more than ready to go in 2015.

Tre millerd is a beast I'll draft him in the 6 to make sure we get him. I also like jc Copland but his not all around like tre is
Originally posted by JimHarbaugh:
We could draft a RB to take Dixon's place and push Jewel or LMJ. But I disagree about Hunter. I think that he has been reasonably productive averaging almost 5 yards a carry. Cant argue with that.. I think we are all intrigued with Marcus Lattimore. If he is back to his college days he will be a monster.

I don't think Dixon wants to leave I hope he does so he can get a better chance and more opportunities to be a football players it's just so many backs , and they can't really get in the groove to play because they only play 1 or 2 downs in a half l. Why, because Frank gore is getting his carries that's why I say I hope he walks but like my man said in the last thread he deserve and ring and I agree with him. So it's a 50 59 with me
Originally posted by cgoblin:
Tre millerd is a beast I'll draft him in the 6 to make sure we get him. I also like jc Copland but his not all around like tre is

It's hard ranking injured players, Murray, Colvin, and Long may be better and also play a position of need, but Trey Millard also plays a position of need and the dude was a beast and an all around player.

Also Bruce Miller is a 2015 Free agent. Trey Millard might just be an upgrade.

6'2" 250 lbs 4.56 in the forty yard dash.
Averaged 5.5 yds/carry
Career: 6 rushing TD's, 7 passing TD's, 70 career receptions.

An H-Back whose a blocker first
All of our backs are good receivers. We never throw to them. Gore still has mileage left in the tank. Before you nock Hunter and James I believe Hunter averaged about 4.6 yards per carry this year and James about 4.9 if I am not mistaken. Not bad for scrubs. They don't get a lot of opportunities. Add Lattimore to the mix and we don't need to waste picks on a RB. Maybe next year if Gore retires and we don't resign Hunter if he is a FA but not now. We have 3 good ones and a great prospect in Lattimore. If I am OC I get the ball to these guys in space any chance I get.

Greg Roman. OC of a team that has gone to the title game 3 years in a row including a super bowl trip. Why hasn't he already been snatched up? Could it be the other teams are not that impressed with our offense?