LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 208 users in the forums

BleacherReport

i just love this draft....i know we aren't going to draft/keep this many, but the first 4 rounds are awesome...take notes baalke!!!!!

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1936925-2014-nfl-mock-draft-updated-7-round-predictions-after-the-senior-bowl
[ Edited by kingkong916 on Jan 28, 2014 at 12:27 PM ]
I prefer to keep all of our 3rd-rounders and go for Gilbert with our original 1st-rounder instead.
Getting Denard would be quite the accomplishment. The rest of the draft looked pretty good as well.
Like the trade up for Dennard. The rest of the draft is OK. Think the Niners can do better on the offensive line than Ikard. He did not perform well at the East West.
Bleacher report is a complete joke
I would be happy with the first 2 rounds.

Originally posted by Tslope90:
Bleacher report is a complete joke
It is good for somethings. Like instant updates on my phone!
It's fitting that the author of that article is named Hope. Must be a niners fan lol.

brb Dennard drops to #24
brb we are able to trade for #24 from #30 and give up our later 3rd round pick only.
brb Allen Robinson lands to our 2nd round pick...

Not gonna happen although it's certainly a lovely draft to hope for.
Originally posted by genus49:
It's fitting that the author of that article is named Hope. Must be a niners fan lol.

brb Dennard drops to #24
brb we are able to trade for #24 from #30 and give up our later 3rd round pick only.
brb Allen Robinson lands to our 2nd round pick...

Not gonna happen although it's certainly a lovely draft to hope for.

Idk, we went from 31 to 18 last year, and it only took a 3rd rounder...
Originally posted by WRATHman44:
Idk, we went from 31 to 18 last year, and it only took a 3rd rounder...

I guess but Dallas got ripped apart for making that trade and the 3rd rounder we sent them was almost 20 picks higher than the one in this draft. Basically I don't think it's realistic that a team would move down in the first round and only take a borderline 4th round pick when the niners own a mid 3rd rounder.

Like I said, it's a good draft to hope for.
Share 49ersWebzone