There are 68 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Swiss Army Knife options?

Originally posted by m_brockalexander:
Originally posted by DVDA:
I hope the team drafts Millard and stashes him for a year on IR. I'm also a big fan of Enunwa and hope the 49ers pick him up with a pick or as an UDFA.

Enunwa sure know how to lay the lumber, but can he catch or block?

Enunwa struggled with drops this year but it seems more of a concentration thing (sort of like Walker's last year here). He loves to mix it up as a blocker and that along with his size will probably be the biggest reason he gets drafted.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Butter:
The Niners roster doesnt have a lot of openings, so rookies have to be talented and tough. I think they would still like to find a replacement for Walker. What about this kid? Could be a S/T ace and help with blocking and redzone offense.

http://www.nfldraftscout.com/members/ratings/profile.php?pyid=107139

Name: Quincy Enunwa College: Nebraska
Number: 18
Height: 6-2 Weight: 227
Position: WR Pos2: H-back
Class/Draft Year: Sr/2014
40 Low: 4.42 40 Time: 4.52 40 High: 4.64 Projected Round: 7-FA
01/01/14 - PLAYERS TO WATCH: Nebraska WR Quincy Enunwa is among the most under-rated receivers in the Big Ten Conference. The senior workhorse surprisingly didn't earn any postseason conference recognition despite his 10 touchdown receptions. He's a physical receiver who cherishes blocking as much as he does catching passes. - The Sports Xchange
Jesus!! Position change for this dude......should be playing safety with those huge hits in those videos
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:
Originally posted by DVDA:
I hope the team drafts Millard and stashes him for a year on IR. I'm also a big fan of Enunwa and hope the 49ers pick him up with a pick or as an UDFA.

Enunwa sure know how to lay the lumber, but can he catch or block?

Enunwa struggled with drops this year but it seems more of a concentration thing (sort of like Walker's last year here). He loves to mix it up as a blocker and that along with his size will probably be the biggest reason he gets drafted.

If the violence of the hits on the highlights could be applied to his blocking, bring it on. I think the Niners would use Macdonald more as the pass catching TE if they had another blocker like this kid on the roster.
Double post. My bad.
[ Edited by m_brockalexander on Jan 28, 2014 at 12:36 PM ]
Wow. Checking out Enunwa's highlights right now. Gotta love those hits he dishes out!

Anybody know anything about DJ Cole's from Virginia Tech? Never seen him play.
Since Niners love project guys, how about this dude. More NFL ready than a discus thrower. He can play Offense, Defense, or ST. Maybe too old though
[ Edited by hbomber040 on Feb 5, 2014 at 6:43 PM ]
Dri Archer in the KR/PR/RB/WR multi purpose cut dat a$$ up fashion
Originally posted by hbomber040:
Since Niners love project guys, how about this dude. More NFL ready than a discus thrower. He can play Offense, Defense, or ST. Maybe too old though

oh yeah love me some Samoan Bulldozer. Dude could be the Boobie Dixon replacement.