There are 214 users in the forums

My 1st 2014 mock draft

I really like the Keith McGill pick. I know there was another mock draft here where we had like 3 or 4 DB taken. I'm down with drafting DB's but I would like to see more size. I think Antone Exum would be a great pick in the 3rd-4th rounds. He has excellent size at 6'0 220lbs for a CB and would be another draft and stash player much like what the Niners did with Lattimore this season. While we're still on the subject I think Stanley Jean-Baptiste would be a great pick up around this time too.
looks rather optimistic
Originally posted by cgoblin:
Originally posted by SanFranFanfrmVa:
Originally posted by cgoblin:
So I'm guessing with this mock we going to resign Whitner because there's no safty in this mock. I'm all for it to draft a RB even though we have 4 of them. I would rather take captain Carey.

Lamarcus Joyner is the replacement for Whitner. Joyner has played safety at Florida St. and looked great. The days of the Ronnie Lott knock your head off safety are over. You need a free safety now that can cover like Eral Thomas.

Joyner remind me of the Badger that the Cardinals have but I rather have him in the slot in our nickel package and have Buccannon and Reid in the back field.

I agree with this. As much as I like Whitner's hits, the NFL is sadly eliminating that part of the game. The guys with ok coverage skills who are enforcer types are going the way of the dinosaur.
Share 49ersWebzone